LoneBlogger LoneBlogger 51-55, M 18 Answers Apr 3, 2012

I have no problem with the grown man acting like a baby. More repulsive is a grown man molesting a child.

Best Answer

Excellent point you raise! hear hear

Best Answer

Child molesters sure. So, other than them...

Best Answer

I very seldom have a problem with consenting adults doing anything either alone or together. I mean it's their life and as long as they aren't hurting anyone, I say have at it. Maybe I'm just strange in that aspect.

Best Answer

It's always been my thought that infantalists offering themselves consensually to their care takers is an *excellent* alternative to having them act upon their pedophilic desires. Not one myself, but adult babies should NOT get such a bad rep =/

Best Answer

@asubusa The world needs more people like you! =)

Best Answer

Very kind of you sir. Very kind indeed.

Best Answer

To each their own I'd say

Best Answer

A republican.

Best Answer

Someone who is an a**hole.

Best Answer

I know a 28yrs old man that acts like that all the time. He doesnt eat unless dad feeds him, puts gas in his car..might even wipe his butt.. but either way its digusting

Best Answer

Why is it repulsive if they do it an private and they're not hurting anyone by it. What can be repulsive to one person could be a normal every day thing for someone else.

eg: I am repulsed by Scat and Vomit play. But someone else might love it. Just because I don't like it as long as they do it where I can't see it I don't care.

Best Answer

It's up there. Ya, there are more repulsive issues, but it's high on the creepy scale.

Best Answer

scat, blood

Best Answer

I find it odd, but as long as they aren't hurting anyone, and don't expect me to play along, I'm fine with it. I feel like people who like that, didn't get a real child hood. Either that or they are really selfish and lazy and want to be the center of attention and completely taken care of with no responsibilities.

Best Answer

Lots of things, in fact. But an adult (of any gender) wanting to act and be treated like a baby is at least in the top ten.

Best Answer

What's wrong with that? Montreal has a bunch of AB/DL (Adult. Baby/Diaper Lovers). Google has more locations.

Best Answer

Just tell him he's a ****

Best Answer