peza peza 46-50, M 5 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Politics

for American republicans, yes.

Best Answer

The US taxpayer has been screwed by Israel for 65 years with no relief in sight.Yet the Palestinians who we should support get nothing and never will.Nice to see the flag of Palestine displayed.

Best Answer

I laughed :D

Best Answer

promoting genocide, eh? the only "right" person to remove from this planet is you.

Best Answer

So kill all Republicans because they promote genocide? Seems a bit like a snap judgement on top of highly passionate irrational reasoning. No offense.

Best Answer

I never said kill all republicans? where did I say that? also, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to redredred who said "at least they are killing the "right" people". Absolutely disgusting comment.

Best Answer

He must have deleted his comment then, in that case sorry.

Best Answer

it's alright :D

Best Answer

Look, the so-called Palestinians are the descendants of the Arab population of Israel at the time it was given to the Jews by Britain. The Arabs in the countries surrounding Israel warned the Israeli Arabs to leave because they (The Egyptians etc.) were going to ride forth in a great wave and destroy the Jewish invader, and it wasn't safe to stay in their homes while this extermination was going on around them. So the Israeli Arabs left, planning to come back when the Jews were all dead.

But it didn't work out that way. A bunch of years went by and the Jews were still there. The exiled Arabs asked their cousins for asylum, but Egypt, Syria, and the rest didn't want them any more than the Jews did. Eventually in the hope of finally settling the issue Israel gave them a place of their own, and was rewarded by an endless series of terrorist attacks culminating in those Hamas @$$wholes launching hundreds of rockets at Israeli civilians while demanding Israel be given back to them, whose parents and grandparents abandoned it at the behest of their Arab neighbors.

At one time there was trade and commerce between Gaza and Israel. If those morons would stop trying to blow up the Jews and start selling them stuff again the Palestinians wouldn't be destitute, the Jews wouldn't be blown up, and they might all make friends. But Hamas feels about Jews the way Rush Limbaugh feels about liberals, and they'd rather shoot rockets at a country with the largest standing military in the region then make money from them. So, you don't think Israel should shoot back? You think, maybe, that Hamas has every right to shoot rockets at innocent civilian populations because their grandparents took bad advice from the Arabs?

Bah, if Mexico was shooting rockets at Brownsville the 1st Cav would be in Mexico City before you can say donde est el banjo, por favor. Frankly, I'm amazed at the restraint israel has shown these turkeys. If they keep it up they're all gonna get to Paradise a lot sooner then they had planned. One day one of those rockets is gonna hit a school or something and the Israelis will turn the Gaza ***** into the Gaza Crater.

Best Answer

Very simplistic and almost entirely factually incorrect.

Best Answer

So, which parts did I get wrong? huh? Inquiring minds want to know.

Best Answer

Because Palestine is innocently sitting back and just taking the punishment, while trying to make peace, and has been doing so for years, right?

Best Answer

oh please, forgive the Palestinian children for throwing rocks.

Best Answer

Or shooting rockets at schools?

Best Answer

Yeah , they should just ' take their punishment ' for having their country stole from them , right ?

Best Answer

You're totally ignoring the extremely long, violent history behind the whole debacle.

Best Answer

Sound like a good deal to me. One doesn't get much for government spending but at least they're removing the right people.

Best Answer

what right does Israel have to the land? and please, don't give me fairy tales from the Bible.

Best Answer