There is nothing wrong with fat and it will help you feel full longer than simple carbs. Plus it sounds so dang good now I want some. I'll settle for MY favorite breakfast: cheese toast with apple jelly.

Best Answer

Jelly is next. I'm not familiar with cheese toast; do you use the jelly as a filling, or somehow spread it over melted cheese?

Best Answer

I'm lazy so I toast two slices of bread (I like the 12 grain stuff but Wonder will do). Slap a piece of either cheddar or Deli American in the middle of them once I've spread jelly on one slice and then I shovel it in. I'm sure I could make it much nicer if I wasn't so dang hungry in the morning! ;)

Best Answer

I've made similar compromises for a toasted bologna and cheese sandwich. Nuke the cheese and bologna separately.

Best Answer

If you sit the whole mess on top of your toaster while you get your coffee it'll warm the bologna and cheese good enough!
Told ya I was lazy!

Best Answer

Sure, if you rename it heart attack on a platter.

Best Answer

IIRC, gout was the disorder supposed to have taken the pie out of breakfast for Americans.

Best Answer

In a way, it wouldn't be that bad.......you have some fruit, albeit probably sugared to death and cooked, but still fruit! and the cheese would be the protein they always say you should have with every meal....BUT I wouldn't make a habit of it!!!<br />
A better alternative would be a baked apple (nuked!) and the cheese!<br />
and as someone else said, it'd sure as HELL be lots better than some crappy sugary cereal!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

You want an opinion from someone who just had a Diet Coke and a leftover eggroll for breakfast? Yes

Best Answer

"diet" "breakfast" -- my head might explode

Best Answer

only if it comes with a shot of whiskey to balance it out

Best Answer

Yes, that actually makes sense to me, keep it from chunking up in your gut!

Best Answer

It is for me. Warm it up and eat it without the ice cream.

Best Answer

It can't be any worse that Fruit Loops!

Best Answer