DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 19 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Alcoholism

All love is conditional because there needs to be conditions to create love. If love was unconditional everyone would love everyone else all of time. I don't know why we expect love to be outside of causality.

Best Answer

If you have no $$, yes.

Best Answer

lol nice

Best Answer

I want to say yes but I don't know why.

Thought about it and the best I can come up with is the attitude that goes along with this rejoinder: "Who the hell do you think you are? God?"

Best Answer

Wow. Yes . . . if you're walking about anyone from the human species.

Best Answer

Usually.

Best Answer

Asking for and demanding are two different things.

Best Answer

use what ever word makes you feel most comfortable in that case

Best Answer

To ask for it.. unconsciously - everyone is. Parents are the usual givers.. yet i do believe its what everyone deserves in this life time - irrelivant of what others think :-)

Best Answer

Yes unless you are asking God the only being (or so its said)that can be in unconditional love for more then a little time!

Best Answer

Possibly.

Best Answer

No its not too much because I am happy you know you are worth that much and more!!! <3

Best Answer