Lot of people believe its a sin acc. to the bible, but some people made a very convincing point that its not a sin, how about u? can u help me figure out? :)
neeki neeki 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Other

It is a sin if one practices "spiritual arts" that are not taught in the sc<x>riptures.

Best Answer

The term Astral Projection isn't really true. There are four sheaths of energy that surrounds Soul. The Physical, Astral, Causal, Etheric. Somtimes, referred to as the Physical, Emotional, Memory, Intellect/Subconscious. Each live in a Field of Consciousness. When you desire something...your Astral Body or Field of Consciousness moves the physical to that which is desired. When you Astral Travel you let go of your Physical Body (Consciousness) and enter into a different Field of Consciousness. In this casé...the Astral Body which resides in the Astral Plane or Field Of Consciousness. To Astral project...you simply switch your Awareness from one plane.to another. Most do this everyone night when they sleep, but not aware of it. Many call the Astral Plane the Dream Worlds. When you day dream...you are doing Astral Projection. To many make a big real out of Astral Projection which is as natural as imaging. Its almost a sin not to become aware of these different Fields of Consciousness that surround Soul. Beyond Astral Projection is Soul Travel. just like the Physical is limited to. Particular Field of Light...the Astral Body is as well. You are Soul...a Unit of Awareness. Becoming aware of that which makes up the whole should be a goal. If you want to learn more about Soul Travel...I highly reccommend Eckankar.org. I have been doing Soul Travel for over 40 years...What a God Blessing it Is. If you seek or want to know the Truth...you won't know it until you experience it first hand. Otherwise...you live a life of HOPE instead of a State of Knowing. You don't have to die to visit the God Worlds as they exist within you. There's nothing to fear accept the Truth. You are Soul and exist because God loved You.

Best Answer

I think it can be dangerous. The Bible talks about demon possession and if a house is swept clean, then a demon can take possession. If you, your spirit, travels out of your body you are leaving it open for possible demon possession. That's why I gave it up when I became a believer.

Best Answer

thank u so much :) is it considered as an occult practice?

Best Answer

but there is no proof that the spirit literally leaves the body. they say it's just on their minds..Im confused

Best Answer

@neeki: That's part of it too. Opening the mind leaves one vulnerable to unclean spirits and demons as well.

Best Answer

ok.. thanks a lot.. :)

Best Answer

No its just a fairy tale

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

great...

Best Answer

It is not a sin. There is a book called Astral Breathing I reccomend.

Best Answer

Ok thank you :)

Best Answer