nick240824 nick240824 18-21, M 25 Answers Jan 6, 2010

I think it's really, really, really fake...really, I do.

Best Answer

I want to believe it is fake.

Best Answer

I guess anything can be real if you believe it enough...

Best Answer

It's as real as bigfoot, the Lock Ness monster, Flying saucers, the sincerity of politicians and Ghosts.

Best Answer

i think all ot them stupid astrolgers numerolgers physics exc.. are all fake except for maybe sylvia browne i like her...

Best Answer

As per my experience and knowledge Astrology is not real as well not fake. Because some times it predicts right intuition about future. So it is not ignorable ,better to have a little faith in this.<br />
__________<br />
http://www.astroproblemsolution.com/

Best Answer

As far as Sun-sign based horoscope readings and zodiac forecast is concerned, it simply cannot hold ground because with six billion global population, roughly half-a-billion people would fall within the same zodiac sign. That makes these forecasts of negligible value even if anything can be attributed to them. As far as birth horoscopes are concerned, it is an different matter altogether. There is no standardized approach to judging whether a particular individual is well versed in the subject or not. Everyone is interpreting astrological texts as per their convenience instead of based on any ob<x>jective criteria. There are multiple systems of prediction within proper astrology but rationalists and scientists are too impatient to test the supposedly authentic principles of prediction. Most of the tests conducted were carried out with the help of popular astrologers who basically gained popularity due to their promotion by print and electronic media and that too primarily for making zodiac forecasts. That speaks volumes of their credibility on the subject. Astrologers who don't know astrology are in the limelight because they are adept at manipulating popular psychology and their own predictions to meet the desired ends. Those who are practicing even a part of authentic astrology never see the light of the day because media won't promote them. Astrologers like K. N. Rao, Ajai Bhambi, Bejan Daruwala and Gayatri Devi Vasudev in India are running good business in India but know little about real astrology. If ever astrology tests are conducted in India, they or their kind would certainly figure in and lead to ignominious fall of the subject in popular domain. It is important for scientists and critics of astrology as well as sincere astrologers to ardently study proper principles of prediction and put them to practice. It does not require the student to hold any brief for the subject to do a good study. It is true that most of the damage to the subject is being meted out by astrologers themselves. In this kind of situation, actual truth about astrology can never come out in the open, doesn't matter if it is actually right or wrong. As far as basic logic about people being born at same time and place are concerned, one should remember that even twins are separated by a few minutes in birth and those who are not twins but born at same time and place have a different set of parents and family members. It is not only a person's own stars which make him unique but also the kind of influence he receives from his family as based on their stars. This is why in ancient times kings and influential people used to have family astrologers just like family doctors who are best equipped to explore every aspect of an individual's destiny.

Best Answer

Its fake. Then again, maybe I'm a typical Capricorn ;-)

Best Answer

Satanic!

Best Answer

the one in the newspapers are fake, but the compatibilty, and births charts are mostly true. my birth charts rings mostly true

Best Answer

Nyxlilly said it better than I could.

Best Answer

As real as any act of attempting to predict the future.<br />
People that want to see something have a greater chance of seeing it. Pygmalion affect, wishful thinking, placebo and all those fancy words.

Best Answer

I think it's really really fake.

Best Answer