even a ferret pig?
Sean8342 Sean8342 41-45, M 16 Answers Jun 17, 2010

I don't think the pig would mind.<br />
But if he is one of those literate pigs, I would be careful about writing it on his food dish.

Best Answer

Oh, you sadist you!

Best Answer

Sounds "tasty" to me.

Best Answer

Does it matter? He can't speak English anyway. (Only Pig Latin)

Best Answer

Absolutely... NOT! I'm thinking of calling my to-be teacup piggy Kevin. Kevin... Bacon! Get it! Haha

Best Answer

Vivian! I loved that show. But I wouldn't trust him around animals.

Best Answer

Seems like an ok name to me --- I have a dog named "Porky" ----- so named because he Fxxxks pigs

Best Answer

Aah, the young ones...<br />
;)

Best Answer

How sad are we!!! lol

Best Answer

As much as I like pigs I do love bacon once in a while, that's an interesting name for a pig.

Best Answer

I don't know but it is funny! I laughed so hard that I spit on my computer screen.....I looked around and no one saw me......lol....so I had to tell someone.<br />
If someone has an issue, hopefully they realize that you said he was your pet and if that is the case, he isn't your food.<br />
So are you gonna eat him when he dies? What is the life span of a pig? I'll have to google that. Anyways, I also agree with Singleliving....there are worse names!

Best Answer

It was a sketch in a 1980's sit com The Young Ones... where this Sex Pistols punk had a pet pig.... who he claimed was a deformed ferret....

Best Answer

Only if it's a suicidal al qaida muslim.

Best Answer

Not sure swine are allowed to be Muslims.....

Best Answer

No. I had a dog named Stir fry.

Best Answer