I mean BAD breath not we just had Italian breath. Throw a mint in that dumpster already.
jatpack3 jatpack3 36-40, M 13 Answers Feb 11 in Community

Yep...I'm sorry but it is. I would advise you to see a doctor because it could be an indication that something is seriously wrong...So maybe it isn't a deal breaker but we'd have to talk about it and I 'd feel awkward and then you'd be upset ....so let's just leave at a deal breaker. :-(

Best Answer

it could be a sign of medical issues that need to be checked out.

Best Answer

Dragon breath can make even the prettiest girl look hideous ...

Best Answer

Halitosis... Yaiks!!!!.. Please stay away...

Best Answer

Yes, it is a deal breaker. A lot of people never go to a dentist because dental visits are expensive and many people don't have the money. Kissing somebody, who hasn't had a dental checkup if five years, is disgusting.

Best Answer

Unless the teef are rotting out of your head there should not be anything a good brushing and some scope cant cure.

Best Answer

If that were true, then the recommendation of a dental checkup every six months would not exist.

Best Answer

Dentist need to make money too I guess. They tell me to change my oil every 3K too

Best Answer

Let me give you a tip. Don't use that as a pickup line, when you meet women. Bragging about how many years have passed, since you last saw a dentist won't get you far.

Best Answer

you know...the woman i just met had breath that I thought was not going to sit well with me, but we kissed and it made no difference whatsoever.

Best Answer

Mood killer for sure.

Best Answer

Some can't help it...but there are things they can do to help the problem.

Best Answer

noh she maybe having a bad day...

Best Answer

totally

Best Answer

YES!!!!!

Best Answer