Bad dental hygiene CAN lead to heart disease, and increases chance of heart attack and stroke, holy **** people try looking something up for once.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

OMG the insane **** that so many way all so easily and totally brain absent believe,,<br />
duhhhhhhhh,,, in a word,,, NO,,,, no hearts ever been recored as being caused by even most nastiest of bad breathes

Best Answer

Bad breath, I had it for about 18 years, I'd already decided when I was going to end my life. I was Ms’ unpopular. I didn't think to read about it on the web until one day a person I didn't even know told me I had real bad breath and said he had it once too and told me to check online for a site called Oraltech Labs as it worked for him to cure his bad breath. I was thinking how nice he was as most people just hold their nose and walk away from me. Anyway I followed Oraltech Labs bad breath cure program and after a week I noticed my tongue started turning red and the bad taste was gone from my mouth. I started noticing people had stopped holding their nose and trying to get away from me. A few months later I bumped into that guy again. I told him I used his advice and thought it worked, he ask me to breath out in to his face while he smelt it and he's like smiling and said my breath is fresh now. I could have hugged him, I didn't tell him how I felt just a few months ago, but he and that program were a life saver to me. Don't let bad breath ruin your life like it tried to do to me. Another site I found useful is http://www.oraltechlabs.ph it shows you how to test your breath without leaving home. Best wishes!

Best Answer