I've always had very messy handwriting. I think it's because I scribble way too fast, but I just can't write any other speed. I'm constantly having to go back and scratch out errors or wrong letters or just unintelligible gunk. Some people can just write effortlessly with no errors whatsoever and every letter exactly the same as the last one. Is it just me, or a sign of something deeper?
EnigmaVest EnigmaVest 22-25, M 13 Answers Aug 14, 2009

you are...

a mess!

Your handwriting indicates that your life is a mess, at the moment, and once you get your life together, your handwriting should keep up...

Handwriting is the portrayal of electrical impulses in the brain, means your synapsing too much!

Your brain is going to explode!

Best Answer

I think it's a sign of spending too much time on the computer. I used to have beautiful handwriting until I started doing all my work at the keyboard.

Best Answer

you know, i was having a conversation about this with someone just yesterday.

i really think that it's genetic. i swear. for the most part, women have always had better hand writing than men. i think it's completely based on sex. not to say there's not a fluke every now and then, but that's just what i think of it. women probalby think more about their writing and how it appears.

i don't know i'm not trying to make an exact science of it or anything. lol. it was just a thought.

Best Answer

My handwriting looks like quite a mess to me. A lady I just met analyzed my writing and she was right on in telling me about my personality. If I take the time I can write very well but I am usually in a hurry.

Best Answer

I think I can say with confidence that I have about the worst handwriting I've ever seen. Thank God for keyboards! I dont think it says anything about your personality, what you write, is much more important than how you write

Best Answer

The quality doesn't really say much, other than you're in a hurry.

My handwriting is completely illegible sometimes because I'm in too much of a hurry to get a thought out.

That's why I prefer to type things out.

Handwriting analysis typically looks at slant, and loops to determine any sort of personality thingies. I don't believe in it much, because I've managed to change my handwriting style so many times to "whatever I thought pretty at the time."

Best Answer

They say personality is based on handwriting, I for one am intrigued in handwriting but haven't researched it. I would imagine you are someone who rushes around a lot and feels like you have to get everything done and dusted.

Best Answer

you can look up graphology (study and analysis of handwriting) on the internet. it's super easy. some of the websites have tests where you can evaluate your own handwriting. i don't think it matters if it's messy or not, just depends on how you make the letters...the slants, the open O, stuff like that :)

Best Answer

People study handwriting for a living-cant remember what they are called.

Best Answer

In my experience, the worst handwriting applies to doctors and English teachers. Does this apply to you lol

Best Answer