TiffanyElaineR TiffanyElaineR 22-25, F 14 Answers May 25, 2011

From whose point of view?<br />
In a way, it almost doesn't matter whether he is doing a good job or not; what worries me is that the will of the people counts for little or nothing.<br />
From the point of view of those who brought him to power (the military intelligence community and their associated big money people), he has done fine. First, he bailed out the banks and helped the insurance companies. Next, he made sure that if we change our health care system, it will bring more money to insurance companies since people will be forced to buy their product. Then he sent troops into Afganistan, continuing the never-ending vaguely defined "War on Terror." So, since he had been a good president from the point of view of those who brought him to power, they decided to let him have a second term; they gave him his birth certificate and they gave him a dead Bin Laden. Now he can run again and win. By the way, it would have been no different if John McCain had won. (I voted for Mr. Obama; like most people, I wanted to protest the Bush mis-administration).<br />
Nowadays, presidents are figure heads. To some extent, this has always been so; money and business interests are what bring a president to power. But today, our presidents are groomed for the job for many years, almost from birth (or maybe before); that is why Pres. Obama is the first president ever to seal up ALL of his personal records. I think we will see more of this and all future presidents will have all of their records sealed. That way, researchers can't connect the dots and figure out who brings presidents to power and why.<br />
We are suffering from the effects of the Coup d'Etat of 1963. We, the people, no longer have any real control over who becomes president and what a president does. It's time to unseal the president's records....and it's time to release the Louis Bloomfield papers into the Canadian archives. Before we can unravel this, more people need to have more facts.

Best Answer

Dear Brainy Blonde I found your comments very interesting, and I agree with much of it. I did want to tell you that I voted for Obama and would probably vote for him again, however I am totally 100% sure that he won't get a 2nd term. I hope that puts the spring back in your step today! :)

Best Answer

Obama is making Jimmy Carter look good. But on the other hand he has gotten his policies through. He nationalized health care. Now after you are born you must purchase health care. <br />
You will pay more for fuel. At the end of his second term, if we should be so lucky, we will pay $10.00 per gallon for gas. <br />
He will deny drilling for oil in the gulf and also deny the pipeline.<br />
You will pay for abortions, even if your religion opposes it.<br />
You will not use coal to generate electricity. You need to pay more.<br />
And lets not forget he could care less about Israel. And lastly who needs God!<br />
You GO OBAMA , spend the Chinese money, Get this country to DEBTOR IN POSSESSION you are on your way.

Best Answer

He will be re-elected. He is very popular and If the economy rebounds he will be remembered as a great president. <br />
His Obama-Care is awful and his handling of Wahington politics and working together is downright embarrassing. He lost his grip on Isreal and even his VP (J. Biden) was applauding yesterdyasd speech in Congress at times in direct conflict of rthe Pfresidents message.<br />
He did get bin Laden and many people - like me - will be forever grateful.

Best Answer

Seal Team 6 got Bin Laden while Obama scrambled to find a layer in case it went bad. He has done nothing positive for America.

Best Answer

He has not done anything Presidential yet. When he tries to do the job he was hired for, I will let you know.

Best Answer

President Obama is doing an outstanding job, and if not for the republicans and conservative democrats, he could do even more. Obama Care will be proven to be a milestone piece of law that will benefit all. I admire him for having the courage to use executive privilage to get things done. Give him a progressive Senate and House, and things would improve all around.

Best Answer

There won't be a country if he succeeds. I admire anyone who stands up to Socialism and defeats it. The republicans haven't stood up enough.

Best Answer

Actually he's doing a pretty good job - he has kept almost all the campaign promises he made when he ran the first time - notice how the Republicans tend to shy away from that?

Best Answer

Well he has brought us tot he brink of destruction. It was his greatest wish.

Best Answer

I believe that Obama was the best candidate and is doing exactly what the CIA and FBI want him to do! After all, they are the ones that hired him LOL! <br />
Here's why American needed Obama.<br />
The folks that are hired to secure the interests of the USA needed to find a candidate that would be able to continue to work on changing the politics of the middle east. Obama IS a man of the world. His roots are Christian & Islamic, he is both black and white. He is the only person that can helm America, do what was in our best interest and do so without causing WWIII. It is true that on paper Hillary or McCain had the important credentials, they simply didn't have the 'street credibility'. The middle east would be in an absolute uproar against us had a white Christian guy been in office and messed around with Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, etc. etc.<br />
Also, I am a Lefty and am appauled by all the death and war- in an ideal world war would never happen. I am disgusted and feel so sad by all the death and destructions and chaos

Best Answer

He's doing better than expected considering a majority of House Republicans. I believe the world breathed a sigh of relief when he came into Office. Our international prestige was in tatters in the wake of the Bush administration. Obama is actually in possession of a volcabulary (Bush was an embarassment). He has inherited a gutted Treasury and a 2 trillion dollar debt to China. If these Republicans were'nt so full of ****, and dangerous, they'de be laughable.

Best Answer

Now our international prestige is the lowest since 1776.

Best Answer

I believe he's doing well.<br />
The biggest problem is that he's got his hands tied behind his back. As we all know he's not the one who's really in control. So for as far as I can tell he takes the opportunities he gets to change something for the better.

Best Answer

Jarret is the President. Obama is just along for the free cigs and golf.

Best Answer

HA! no. Jarrett is just another joke in the entertainment industry you call the president. No real power there. Banks, big-pharma and the multi-national chairman club are the ones in power.

Best Answer

Its hard to say. He really does seem to be fond of the banks and car dealers while millions of Americans suffer. I just dont think it's about the American people anymore. Which is kind of scarey. Big business seems to have taken the forefront and the hell with the rest of it. I dont believe in his medical coverage the one I have is just fine. When you think of it, have any of our past Presidents done alot of good for us?? idk. I believe the Constitution should be legalized.

Best Answer