lama1995 lama1995 16-17 22 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Health

Okay with whom? If it is okay with you, then it is okay for you. And if it is not okay with you, then you should examine what you have been taught thus far in your life, and challenge it.

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

Gay, straight, bi, asexual, pansexual or something else entirely. It's all okay. It's all valid. And all of them are just words we use to label behaviour.

Best Answer

Gender is like sexuality. So you have male, female, both at once, neither and other mixes. Pansexual includes all of these in your sexual preference.

Best Answer

Yes. It's normal and whoever says it's not can go fuckk there selves.

Best Answer

(in my opinion,no its not) sadly we live in a world where its legal so i will not argue with you about it its a free country do what u want to do

Best Answer

just as long as youre a good person...

Best Answer

I couldn't really give a **** either way.

Best Answer

Yes its okay, more ladies for me.

Best Answer

NO WAY !!!, IT RUDE !!, SELSISH, and Not NORMAL. especialy at a funeral or on easter sunday.

Best Answer

Does not matter to me and the ones that it does matter to should simply not exist. Be as gay as you see fit to be.

Best Answer

Of course. We are people and it's just genders.

Best Answer

of course...you are who you are, no one can change it. and don't be ashamed of it if someone tries to do that to you.

Best Answer

it's your life ! you do as you wish to

Best Answer

Being gay is 100% okay! Love is love and nobody can tell you that it's right or wrong.

Best Answer

you want *my* permission? you don't need my permission

Best Answer

i think it's ok but honestly it's not about what I think it;s about what you think and if your gay and your fine with that then yes it's ok to me.:)

Best Answer

of course it's ok,,<br />
as long as your good,,<br />
it is really OK!

Best Answer

depends you mean happy and/or homosexual?

Best Answer

It better be because I'm gay and am a good person.

Best Answer