VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 18 Answers May 18, 2012

its the sweet nectar of the gods!

Best Answer

well, my grandpa gave me some when i was 4. i liked it ok. i didn't know why my grandma yelled at him, i thought it was just a different color of coke ;)

Best Answer

I know! I can drink straight hard liquor, but I hate beer.

Best Answer

It is an acquired taste. Very much so.

Best Answer

There are all kinds of different beers. You may like Weissbier, it is much sweeter.

Best Answer

Michelob Ultra is smooth and not bitter like most beers, if you buy from the liquor store where it has been kept cold.

Best Answer

ooo well I thought the same and then one day I just craved it and it was refreshing and good! :D its kinda like coffee too i guess you could say, something that you just get use to and then like it

Best Answer

maybe it isn't for you. Don't feel pressured to consume.

Best Answer

Almost all taste is aquired. I like some beer, very much, others not so much. My favorate is Michelob original. I can't drink PBR even when I am already drunk on something else.

Best Answer

Yes, keep drinking now.... It will get better I promise.

Best Answer

There are a lot of craft breweries now. They love beer and tinker with flavors and ingredients. Go to a large liquor store and talk to the salesperson. They may steer you to a brew that you like. Some shops even have tastings.

Best Answer

It's amazing what some people will do yo be sociable. It does taste terrible !

Best Answer

Not to me. To each his own.

Best Answer

Some beer is pretty bad and it takes getting used to. For me a good Warsteiner and I am good though.

Best Answer

I am the only one of my friends who does not like beer. There are so many other choices though, but I wish I liked it.. ah well!

Best Answer

I know some that you would probably love, there is one called Thunderberry and tastes of raspberries. Try wheat beers, they are less "Hoppy" the ingredient that causes them to be bitter.
There a a ton of fine crafted brews that put the massed produced swill to shame.
Maybe we could do a tasting sometime, I'm sure I could come up with a few you'd love.

Best Answer

Oo! I did try a raspberry beer in Europe that was good but I can't find it here... I will try the wheat beers then maybe next time..it would be nice to like ONE because they are so easy to get when you go out

Best Answer

Why? There is no need for you to like it. If I didn't like it myself, I wouldn't be drinking it.

Best Answer

A dash of table salt will make it less bitter too.

Best Answer

It would be nice sometimes for when we order a pitcher of beer, or just to find ONE that I like, lol (Thanks for the salt tip, I'd never heard that)

Best Answer