Silentkillx Silentkillx 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Community

Honey you might feel too tall now but I swear, give it a few years and you will love being as tall as you are... I do some modelling but am restricted by my size... I bet you have gorgeous long legs?? Be proud! I bet there are so many girls that are jealous of u?? Lap it up chick!! Everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way... at 15 I bet you have so many questions and so much on your mind that you dont even realise how beautiful you are! You are at the start of discovering yourself, do not let self doubt creep in and muddy the waters. you stand out from the crowd.... THATS A GOOD THING <3 much love to you, if u ever wana chat about anything give me a shout xx

Best Answer

ok thxs :)

Best Answer

I mean it girl... why you doubting yourself asking questions like that??? Im wel jel of u already hehe :P x

Best Answer

idk i just dont like being so tall but i guess its ok now

Best Answer

No way I'm 5"9 and they say I'm going to be even taller.be happy 5'6 is a little bit better than 5'9 hittin 5'10

Best Answer

no, its not "too tall" lol, i was the same height at 15, and i grew to 5'10 and stayed. Theres a lot of other people that are taller than 5'6 at your age. Why would you ask such a question, doesnt matter either way !

Best Answer

yes. don't know the stopping time

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

A girl stops growing at 18.

Best Answer

you stop when you about 17-18

Best Answer

ehh not really tall no

Best Answer