you need to tell him. Your boyfriend will almost certainly view it as cheating, even though those of us who are working girls do understand very clearly the difference between business and personal pursuits. Somebody on the outside, especially a man, will not. Plus, a lot of us will freely admit that we often enjoy the sex, and get pleasure from it, so I won't deny that there is a strong element of intimacy at times. It's something a man can't do, and thus they usualy have a strong mix of jealousy, anger, and envy. You just need to approach him cautiously, and feel him out a bit, so to speak, as others here have suggested, and try to gauge what his reaction will be. There are men who are open-minded enough that they can live with it; some even find it arousing. There aren't many men like that; don't get me wrong, but you need to assume control of the conversation and find out if your relationship will survive it.

Best Answer

I am pretty sure it is cheating, you are sleeping with people besides your significant other.

Best Answer

Sweety, once a *****, always a *****. Your current boyfriend will either accept it or not, you must learn to accept that he might be angry or dump you. However, you are using your body for pleasure, and that is a choice you made, and have a right to do so. I would get over him quickly if he ob<x>jects, and like other have said, some men would love to have a relationship with a ***** or prostitute like you. They find it a turn-on, and are open minded too. See if you can get him to be supportive, if not, find one that is, or just do without a boyfriend. You are the one with the body and power, the men will always lust after you. You can take advantage of that and continue to make good money. My recommendation is to graduate out of a massage parlor and go independent as an escort/prostitute. Good luck sweety, from one ***** to another, you have a bright future ahead of you if you don't let others push their morality on you or tell you what to do.

Best Answer