NO, we also welcome souls that would like to be tortured.

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

You would do well to steer clear of my soul

Best Answer

I think I'd find it rather tasty

Best Answer

it doesnt actually help you any, but it doesnt hurt either. if what we end up being is a culmination of our lives and life experiences than what better place to find yourself than among those who have shared some things and have similar interests. i can honestly say ive met quite a few really cool people on here. will i ever meet them irl. who knows and who cares!! im just happy that at least some people get where im coming from and i dont have to feel alone anymore. just think i could be at a bar or club tonight and meeting a real woman whom im sure i could take home, bed, and then have vomit in my house...lol id honestly rather have one to talk to.... i get that here... (i left that wide open for insults, feel free)

Best Answer

That was about as honest and strait forward a answer as one could ask for.

Best Answer

im like that.... it has been to my detriment im sure...

Best Answer

No, I think its just been a good place to tell what we can share else where for privacy sake. If you read my profile you might think I am a sad pathetic women but I am happy with the rest of my life and like having a place to kill time and chat with people who don't judge me.

Best Answer

I promise not to judge you

Best Answer

Yeah, and being a troll.

Best Answer