I'm not even talking about love. But also disappointment. I'm truly disappointed in someone that I cared about.
Reddog88h Reddog88h 22-25, F 25 Answers May 30, 2012

Anyone that has a broken heart knows what it is to live life. All those with cold hearts are to afraid to live life!

Best Answer

Im just tired of getting hurt. Not even talking about love. But just the simple act of caring and liking someone.

Best Answer

It's often hard in this day and age, to understand that many people don't care about you, just themselves, and that hurts any person who has emotions. We all have to be careful in our choices. There are good people out there, they just aren't always easy to find, or who we think they are!

Best Answer

That is very true. I wish it was easier

Best Answer

It's never easy, as easy seems to always get your heart broken!

Best Answer

I dont think I have had many things come to me that were easy.

Best Answer

Then you know! You have to work at things to make them work, if your with another who won't work at it. You are the beneficiary of the loss as there will be someone out there that appreciates you.

Best Answer

I wish that person would show up soon. I cant take another unappreciative person(friend or more) in my life.

Best Answer

At least if you are broken hearted you once really cared about something, and that something most likely made you happy at one point, thats all that matters. People will always let you down but its by doing so that you gain the experience to learn whats best for you and whats not.

Best Answer

I'm sure it isn't, because to be broken-hearted you had to experience the love and joy you so desperately want. To never have experienced that would be a shame really.

Best Answer

being cold hearted is a way of shutting yourself off that only seems to hurt yourself in the end

Best Answer

right now i just can see how caring anymore is worth it.

Best Answer

I promise it is and you can't let one jerk affect your entire life. One person shouldn't be allowed to have that much power over you. You deserve more than that!

Best Answer

Its not just one guy its a few years of trying and ending up with the same result.

Best Answer

Sweetie pie, you are still young. Sometimes we find love when we are not looking. Stop looking, enjoy yourself and it will happen. I'm saying learn from your past relationships and stay open to a new one

Best Answer

I will try. But I'm really over the whole darn thing. I am at the point where when I like someone I think of oh great how is this one going to hurt me. Its not just relationships that is doing this to me. But situations with life. Its just all to much.

Best Answer

If you walk into something thinking you are going to fail or how badly is this going to end, then you are setting yourself up to fail. I would suggest figuring out where and why you have the need to do that. For me it was having my mother leave me when I needed her the I was alone at 14. I think once you figure that out you will find it easier to have the relationship you want.

Best Answer

True. The beginning is usually fine once I get over trust issues then as soon as I trust someone they do something to break it. I'm sorry about what happen to you.

Best Answer

It made me a very strong person. I'm not happy that it happened but I learned from it. :)

Best Answer

That is a great way to be. I have learned from everything aswell. I guess one day things will fall into place.

Best Answer

Not if you want a shot at real happiness. Sure, a broken heart is a miserable depressing experience, but at least you felt SOMETHING.

Best Answer

Well Im sick of trying. I feel like Im always hurting over something or someone.

Best Answer

I know the feeling. Maybe try taking a break from dating/relationships for awhile?

Best Answer

that isnt going to be a problem. Really over the disappointment in life right now

Best Answer

Let me ask this first does a cold heart ever melt whereas a broken heart can mend?

Best Answer

I know its easier to mend a broken heart but right now I just dont know if i can take anymore disappointment.

Best Answer

I'll keep my broken heart, thanks.

Best Answer

Whatever comes naturally to you.

Best Answer

What come natural is to care about people and help them out. But i cant take being hurt again.

Best Answer

No. It is better to feel the warmth of love even to loose it shortly afterward than to never have felt anything but ice.

Best Answer

I have known what love is but im sick of losing it. Not even love just caring about someone to come to find out they just want to play games.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that's been your experiences so far but you are still quite young. I know it doesn't feel that way but I'm 44. I can look back at when I was 20something and remember how terminal everything felt. But life still goes on, wounds heal and you will eventually find someone who is decidedly not like those you've been with before. I hope better people bless you with their company sooner than later. Be well.

Best Answer

Yes it is.. You only become broken-hearted because you let another person do it to you.. It's not worth it..

Best Answer

Im in that frame of mine right now. I'm tired of letting people i care about hurt me.

Best Answer

I wish I had better advice than to not let anyone do it to you... I am going through it now.. This is the ONLY woman that has made me cry.. I am so sorry you are experiencing such pain and agony.. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy....

Best Answer

Years of trying and finding crap man with crap excuses are getting the best of me. I have a big heart and so I care and some men like to walk all over that. Its very old at this point. I hope you feel better too.

Best Answer

I am sorry you have experienced such sorrow... You will find that special person.. Just keep believing it.. It's the law of attraction.. It works..

Best Answer

Between situations in life and crap men its very old. I'm sorry your hurting too. I hope it works soon. I need to see there are actual good people out there. I see it on this question with all the support so that does help alot.

Best Answer

Not in a million years.

Best Answer

When you are 70 years old and so cold hearted (bitter old men, bitter old ladies)... and you never married or if not married then at least found someone special to spend the rest of your life, the last 20 or so years of your life with...you'll still have a heart, it's impossible to completely numb it, and deep down inside, that heart will be YEARNING every second of every day to have a love, even if it means some rough times and though even at that age there is the possibility of heartbreak. I cried blood for the love of my life I may have lost (maybe I'll get him back, I don't know, it has been 7 years...and we are young but it was and is real love for me)...but I am so grateful to know real love than to be like a lizard or robot, or the bitter old people...it definitely is better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all, as Shakespeare said. it SUCKS to go through all the relationship drama and troubles and pains and heartache. sucks is an understatement. you know what's worse? loneliness. trust me. i've been through both. there were times i was so heartbroken...i just wanted him back so bad and felt i couldn't live. but when you are so damn lonely...you seriously get close to suicide, it's 10 times worse. anyway, i have a new guy of 2 years now and though i don't love him like the love of my life, we DO love each other and i am much less lonely than before when i was, well, alone...we go through HELL...but then we have heaven too. and the hell is worth the heaven. always.

Best Answer

i seem to think so...

Best Answer

both as it depends upon the circumstances

Best Answer

Yes and no

Best Answer