Perhaps I worded that wrong. I know divorce exists but I never realised it was so common. Perhaps that makes more sense.
B33z B33z 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Health

divorce is the result of a very bad decision and sometimes is a bad decision. Here in my country we don't have divorce because we want the people to make better decisions

Best Answer

It would be inaccurate because divorce does exist. But there are a few people who would never consider getting one, and hopefully whomever they marry feel the same way.

Best Answer

Whatever ones beliefs are, or hopes are, it would be foolish not to be aware of what goes on around in the world.

Best Answer

no, it's wishful thinking, divorce is like slecting a new paint color for your room now days, nobody beleieves in us anymore.

Best Answer

it's your personal opinion and you are entitled to it....<br />
each person is different and will have different experiences that lead them to chose different ways to live their lives.

Best Answer