seems like most people go out of their way to make people feeling like absolute ****, feel even worse...
NoctisUmbra NoctisUmbra 22-25, M 10 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Health

we are all ignorant of others how could one know things about a complete strange <br />
there is a vast difference between ignorance and being deliberty cruel

Best Answer

Sometimes there are things that you just don't want to know about the other person.

Best Answer

its more of a bliss.

Best Answer

So your saying they get off on making others miserable? Seems kind of pathetic to me... What happens if that person kills themselves because of your shallow words?

Best Answer

i only read the question, did not see the details. it seems as if youre missing the definition of ignorance.

Best Answer

Sorry, I think I misjudged your answer as well haha... Isn't it ignorant to say things to people without considering their feelings? Or understanding their situation?

Best Answer

ignorance is lack of knowledge and understanding. what you described in the details of your question is someone being cruel- cruel people are well aware of the pain they cause but in disregard.

Best Answer

Oh, well in the situation I'm regarding, the person seems genuinely ignorant, not really cruel, guess next time I'll describe the situation first

Best Answer

nah, just mean

Best Answer

I think for some it is...

Best Answer

ITs just they don't realize what they are missing on...

Best Answer

If it is a skill, it is a ****** skill.

Best Answer

Being exposed openly too those is even more raw too the senses

Best Answer