Sublimelovecuts Sublimelovecuts 18-21, M 10 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Hobbies

No, not unless carried to such an extreme it interferes with the rest of your life

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

This question is kinda stupid. You are allowed to be interested in whatever you want, you don't need other's approval. Your interests are your own.

Best Answer

I guess you're right, it's just i can't help notice that the stereotypes are usually true.
People who are interested in the sports i enjoy are for a lack of a better phrase 'simple minded'.

Best Answer

I like playing sports, but watching others play it? How dumb and boring.

Best Answer

I can see where you're coming from, i suppose it would only be interesting to people that see the worlds greatest as some sought of role model.

Best Answer

If they are those people's role models, I don't see anything wrong with it. Why wouldn't you want to watch people you admire? People are allowed to like whatever they like. I guess I am just not one of those people. :)

Best Answer

I am totally about sports, not because I'm a great athlete, but because it has the easy potential to teach so many valuable life lessons.

Best Answer

I agree, i find in a lot of cases people who have never embraced sport can find it harder to work effectively in group situations

Best Answer

As an educator I find it interesting that it has been shown that student athletes manage time better than those that do not have extra curriculars but I have heard more than one parent say.. No sports till grades go up. I prefer no games until grades go up..lol

Best Answer

No, why would it be?

Best Answer

participating or spectating? Being a football obsessed douchebag is stupid.

Best Answer

Both, i tend to get viewed in a negative way if i tell fellow students i'm into a certain sport

Best Answer

Why?........who told you that??

Best Answer