BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Health

actually its our choices.. if we want to be sad then we can get sad we need to look for something to make us said but I choose to be HAPPY.. bcoz i don't want to add more wrinkles in my face.. and its stress free.

Best Answer

I don't believe that longterm sadness or happiness just happen to a person....I believe that they are choices that you make and both choices involve work and committment. Of course, the benefits of happiness seem better than those of sadness, so better to work on being happy.

Best Answer

Yeah, all too easy to slide into sadness & use it as an excuse. Being happy all the time, like me, does require a little more effort but is so worthwhile & very much nicer! :-)

Best Answer

I don't think the question quite works because our own capacity for emotion varies so much from person to person. Also, I'm a firm believer that your mental state is largely a result of environment - so if you put someone in a constructive environment they are more likely to be happy than someone you lock in a basement and torture.

Best Answer

Yeah somehow, you are a doctor, do you know any drug that can make me change my mood from being sad to being happy? ;)

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

You ask great questions.

Best Answer

ty :)

Best Answer

Yes, you could say that. I believe that it takes some work to be happy, but it's all too easy to just give in to feeling sad.

Best Answer

I don't think of sadness as something that's "attainable". Not sure about the other thing. hehe.

Best Answer

No.

Being apathetic is easiest and most attainable, and yet easily confused with being sad, not just with outside observers, but also within ones own mind.

Best Answer

change your thoughts

change your world

if you don't like what your feeling

change your focus is my motto

Best Answer

I don't think so, I think it is more noticeable, when you are happy you don't feel time passing, when you are sad every minute is like a stone above your head.

Best Answer

For many people here that seems the case.

Best Answer