starship33 starship33 36-40, F 10 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Parenting & Family

yes

Best Answer

it seems so......sooner, or later styles return to us. but hopefully Platform Shoes will just fade away....I did see Whoopie Goldberg on The View wearing a real goofy looking shoe not too long ago. She paid $200.00 for them!!!! The way I look at it wear what makes YOU feel good.....beside jeans look good on a woman anyway!!!

Best Answer

hope not

Best Answer

The pants or the actual @ss?

Best Answer

Are.

Best Answer

whatever

Best Answer

lol sorry.

Best Answer

For men YES.
For women, NO.

Best Answer

It looks like they are. I saw a guy at the doctor's office wearing them. he looked great in his snug bell bottom jeans. He was called by the nurse to the examination room, looking rather nervous. When I was called and being escorted to the other exam room, I passed the room he was in. His snug bell bottoms and snug sports briefs were off him sitting on the exam table naked and sad, waiting for the doctor. He wont be wearing bell bottoms for a while. I guess they are in style again. I like them too.

Best Answer

Best Answer