LOL! No, the Republicans would say it's his responsibility to take care of his own life.

Best Answer

I would say after reading this "<br />
The 2009 tax form shows that Sesame Workshop brought in about $140 million in revenues in 2008, with government grants accounting for just over $14 million of that (roughly 10 percent)." that they are leaches on the american public. If they cant stant on their own two feet making 126 mill a year? Then it needs to go the way of the DODO bird.

Best Answer

Funny because..I look at the guy in the white house now and he's done nothing but point fingers every which way but in the right direction - at himself.

Best Answer

He's a liberal propagandist who is being paid for by taxpayers. Its even worse because its directed at little children. They need to pay for their own propaganda.

Best Answer

Exactly what propaganda is he peddling? Friendship and fairness?

Best Answer

Sesame Street promotes socialism, big government, and other "progressive" agendas.

Best Answer

LOL. I knew you were going to say that. LOL.

Best Answer

^5 Dozer. Its funny the left cant see it. They never will.

Best Answer

Progressive ideas like sharing? Turn off the Rush Limbo.

Best Answer

"friendship and fairness" --&gt; socialist doublespeak for radical social agendas and socialism.

Best Answer

DozerDan, your right, almost all well educated people do lean left, the evidence is overwhelming. It is probably best for the right to stop it at the source by defunding programs designed to teach children letters and numbers. If they never learn their numbers, they'll never be able to see how utterly moronic republican ideas about eliminating the debt are.

Best Answer

awe aint that cute tjschira tried an under cover ad hominem attack. A La Saul Alinsky rules for radicals
RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
ROFLMAO
And it just goes to prove dans point. "Well educated" is code for well indoctrinated. LOL
thanks for lifting your skirst that high

Best Answer

Wow I can see how angry it makes you! It's cute, but two things- 1) it's spelled "skirts," if you're going to attempt to make a sexist and leud grand finale to your condescending rant (about not being condescending) take the extra second to spell check. 2) since the only thing you said of substance equated being well educated with being well endoctrinated, I owe you thanks for proving just how anti education you fringe neocons really are. 3) I understand, from looking at your profile that EP is your outlet for attempting to create a world in which female submission is still the law of the land, but unfortunately no amount of brow beating is going to make that the reality here or in the real world.

Best Answer

Translation: Ms. tjschira advocates the same liberal agendas, feminist hate, misandry, and socialism that Sesame Street teaches to children at taxpayer expense.

Best Answer

Actually, Big Bird is part of a million dollar industry. His name alone on something means money. All he does is feather his nest...I tell you man, Big Bird is a Republican

Best Answer

Which is why he should pay for himself rather than feeding at the public trough.

Best Answer

Big bird needs to get a job and stop looking for a handout. Lol

Best Answer

Big BIrd is in the 47% Mittens doesn't care about.

Best Answer

I dont care about him either.

Best Answer

Well that is good for you.

Best Answer

Big Bird is just plain fail. Just like Count Obama.

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer