DarknessCalls DarknessCalls 41-45, T 10 Answers Dec 18, 2011

Blasphemy isn't a victimless crime because "god" is the victim, and that is just fine! I love and enjoy blasphemy and frequently blaspheme the christian "god" in every way I possibly can! Yes, I know that supposedly sends me to Hell, but I don't care!

Best Answer

Not only is it victimless, it's imaginary. <br />
Every religion ever: "Oh please don't make fun of the stuff someone made up thousands of years ago in a language I neither speak nor understand! It might make me rethink things!"

Best Answer

It's merely the lack of humour of the peace loving killers

Best Answer

this is one sin that is not forgiven, if you dont believe me prove me wrong read the bible, there are people right now losing their likes to defend jesus christ how powerfull are you in your beliefs would you fight for blashemy , would you use everything in you to die for your right to blasphemy in the name of blasphemy would you give your life for your cause. there are more right now who fight for jesus christ and die for him more than there are fighting justs to prove their ignorance so my question to any one who waisted pressious time to write this worthles question and would you die for your right to dishonor jesus if so voice your oppion i would love to know what he did to you . their must be a reason why you hate him so much, you must believe in him to put him down right ? because if you felt that he didnt excist than why are you so hash and keep putting down something that is not real right? that makes what you say stupid it would be like me to sittting around making fun of big foot laughing saying hateful things about it non stop why would you do it so you must believe in jesus christ

Best Answer

Yes, unless you yourself believe in God and call towards violence against him, or did something else against him that is against your nations law.<br />
I assume you wouldn't punish this person for it though, keeping in mind that God would be the one person to be completely able to stick up for himself.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Jaywalking is

Best Answer

It was a crime, they use to kill people for it. If they still did that, we'd all be dead. Each religion (and there are a ton of them) would be compelled to kill one another. Besides many extremists do believe blasphemy is a crime and they punish the "criminal". Blasphemy is a direct contradiction to free speech?

Best Answer

Blasphemy can be fun if done tastefully

Best Answer

I was not aware that it was a crime at all.

Best Answer