I kissed as guy on New years I didn't think it was cheating at the time. Now my boyfriend knows, and is upset, and I have a "friend" bent on revenge feeding my bf lies. (that I slept with two guys when with him/ made out with two guys on newyrs) I did not. It was just that kiss. The thing is, that I could have cheated on my bf with this man, because of the gravity that drew me to him. I feel like I have known him my entire life, even if we had never met before, and we fit so well together, it is hard for me to fathom. I've been keeping contact with this guy via text, enjoying our conversations and hearing about his life. With this bullshit now, I want to be cut off from this person completely, but I feel like I am losing a dear friend. I am so sad. I don't want to leave him alone, but I am afraid that if I don't, something stupid might happen due to our connection, which somehow nearly overruled my morals I love my boyfriend dearly too, and dont want to lose either of them.
orangegirl45 orangegirl45 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

If you want to stay with your boyfriend, I would say your best plan would be to stop speaking to the other guy altogether and give this so called 'friend' a swift punch!!!

Best Answer
Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIn_EvuNEh4

"It's wanting more that's gonna send me to my knees."

Best Answer

Never be friends after intimacy it leads to dually manipulative codependence; try a new codependent refreshingly heart -breaking, fling.It is all part of the new-improved depersonalized narcissism.

Best Answer

Are you calling me depersonalized and narcissistic?

I don't think that is how I am acting at all. I care about two people; have conflicting emotions; and am struggling to maintain an honorable morale.

I don't like hurting anyone, and that includes myself.

Best Answer

No, not you in particular, although, your tone suggests narcissistic defensiveness. I speak of the whole….. "The ME ME ME ME ME ME "selfie" facebook Generation"

Best Answer

just break it off, don't friend zone him, that's just cruel

Best Answer

what if he never wanted a to be in a relationship? After just getting out of one gone stale, he's happy alone for now.

Best Answer

doesn't change a thing friend zone is cruel

Best Answer

you have to choose one. you can't just have both.

Best Answer

I know, but I can't help but think I can have one a lot and the other only a little

Best Answer