I have always thought that the reason so many people try to cast breast feeding in a negative light is that they do not want to see the female breast for anything other than sexual arousal. Seeing a baby feeding from a breast would definitely show the true reason for the female breast. <br />
My wife breast fed all of our children, and was always overly cautious of being modest. It seemed as though she was somewhat ashamed to let someone see that she was breast feeding. I tend to feel sorry for anybody who would think it is wrong to breast feed a baby in public, or anywhere else.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

In alot of places it is wrong because the law says it is. Personally I see no problem with it, and I do not believe its wrong at all. In many countries its not uncommon to see women with a breast out feeding their child......but then, many other countries and cultures dont have the same attitudes and hangups about the human body that we Americans do. Even where public breastfeeding is allowed, the breast must not be exposed to view (many cover it with a towel or blanket) as if it is something to be ashamed of.....or that it might insite public discord because of its sexusl inuendo. Breasts are great sexual attractants. But they also serve other purposes as well. and it those other things that are forgotten. I say "they're just breasts, get over it!" (a line taken from 'Malcom in the middle').

Best Answer

Of course it is ok. It's totally natural for a start. It can be done discreetly without causing offence.<br />
I have seen quite a few mothers breastfeeding now, once when she swapped the baby from one breast to the other showing both nipples. So what? As long as the mother is happy doing it and the baby is contented and not disturbed by the noise around then it is fine.

Best Answer

absolutely nothing wrong with it. I think people who have a problem with it should not do it. LOL and leave everyone else alone.

Best Answer

Absolutley not! i think that is a beatiful sight-not in a perv way, but a natural thing. There is something about a mom nurturing their babies-it's peaceful and calming. I think anyone offended by this is not human.

Best Answer

Not if the mom puts a blanket over herself so that no one sees her breasts.

Best Answer

Bu it's ok to see breasts on the beach?

Best Answer

i hate the question really . and i am amazed to see people are even ready with an explanation .. ! i mean whats wrong with the ones who give it a thought ? the act of breastfeeding itself is something so beautifully designed , only when a woman becomes a mother can actually do such a magical thing. had we not been fed properly , we wouldn't have have lived and even if we did survive , we wouldn't have been intelligent enough to rate this act. this concerns only the mother and the baby. why does even anyone wants to look at it and put them to shame ? why ? a mother understands how to hide this and where to do this without anyone watching.. but does the baby understand that there are others watching ? ? does he even have a clue that his food and the way he is being fed is is being questioned and arguably termed wrong and shameful ? so when the baby starts crying for food at a public place , u expect a mother to do as u please ? **** man ! certified idiot !

Best Answer

Absolutely Not Wrong

Best Answer

no, its normal

Best Answer

How can the most beautiful and natual thing in the world be wrong? Babies are so wonderful so how can feeding them be wrong? The look on a woman's face as she looks down with love while feeding is so unbelievable. Any woman who can should breast feed. Not only is it the best thing for a child but I believe it causes a bond between the mother and child. To watch those little hands on a woman's breast is so beautiful to see as they move as the baby nurses. Thank God there are women who breast feed in public. not the other way around.

Best Answer

It depends which part of the globe you live. The best thing is to come to terms with reality. Every country has its own set of customs and traditions. Secondly, many men find it very sexually fulfilling when they see a woman breastfeeding her child.

Best Answer

No, just like eating your lunch is public isn't wrong. Americans are sexually repressed, it makes us go overreact to seeing a flash of nipple.

Best Answer

As long as no kids are involved ....

Best Answer

definately not, no ifs ands or buts!

Best Answer

of course not

Best Answer

If you like to watch, then you will say no! But seriously if its done without giving the whole game away, then it whould be ok.

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
Plus, it is an intimate and private experience - who would really want to do that in public? - is someone does, i believe it's a form of exhibitionism<br />
"Like eating your lunch? -" does the obvious technical difference between the way an older person eats their lunch and the way baby gets the milk while breastfed really need to be pointed out.

Best Answer

Awkward and uncomfortable.

Best Answer

of course not!

Best Answer