In moderation, it's fine, but you don't want her to tie all her self-esteem up in her looks, so it's important to emphasise her other good qualities too (like whether she's kind, or good at school or sports). Ultimately, you want her to have a balanced view of herself.

Best Answer

Beautiful

Best Answer

Well if she's anything like my daughter, she will raise her eyes to heaven and say "well you would say that cos you're my mum!" lol ... but no, it's not dangerous ... it's good to praise your children ... why not?

Best Answer

No not at all. you have to set the tone she expects for men in her life later in life. If your not nice, not nice is ok. Everybody wants their kid to feel special. Just dont overbaby her help her stand on her own feet as well. Rainbows and unicorns dont feed or shelter her later in life...

Best Answer

Of fcking course it isn't. I call mine pretty all the time because she is. Sue me.

Best Answer

She really is, and yes no matter what she looked like I would say the same. We do not own scales, she is not obsessed with correcting her "faults", she knows she is just how God wanted her to be, perfect as she is, Blimey if your old mum can't say you are pretty who will? Stop over thinking stuff. PS you are pretty too.

Best Answer

as long as u encourage her to be good at other things too and compliment her on them then i think it will be fine. my daughter is only 5 months old and i tell her she is beautiful. when she gets old enough to understand, ill tell her why shes beautiful: personality, mommy and daddy love her and all children are beautiful to their parents, shes unique, shes good at things, ect.

Best Answer

Why would it be dangerous? If you never say it she might later on think that she isn't pretty. I think... idk I don't have kids haha

Best Answer

No, you just explain to her what pretty is all about both inside and out.

Best Answer

I don't think that is a bad thing but her self-esteem would be all in her looks, which might not be a good thing as well.

Best Answer

No, why on earth would that be dangerous, unless there is another reason for saying so. The fact that you wonder this shows that there is'nt

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer