kiki1956 kiki1956 56-60, F 25 Answers Feb 16, 2012

No it is not.

Best Answer

No. Even children get cancer.

Best Answer

Not punishment, dear..just the consequences or our bodies' cells reproducing more and more imperfectly as time goes by. Genetic mostly, as someone said. Certainly not your fault directly.

Best Answer

Nah. You're overthinkin' it.

Best Answer

NO WAY because we,d all have it then

Best Answer

No. I think it's genes and bad lifestyles, or one of the two. If cancer was a punishment, then every evil bastard in the world would probably have it (e.g. Hitler).

Best Answer

It's an illness you idiot ! Something we have done,....................... give me a break !!!!!

Best Answer

My Granddaughter has Leukemia and is entering remission. She is having panic attacks at aged 10; it isn't natural for a child to have anxiety attacks and it's the drugs she's had which has caused a few side effects, this is one of them. There are other horrific happenings concerning the mental distress that has been placed on a child so young, but I'd rather not discuss them<br />
I'm saying this because it's hard to even begin to consider that a 10 year old child is being punished with Leukemia for something she did wrong; children, teens or adults who suffer such a sickness cannot be said they are being 'punished'.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that and good luck to you and your family. Thanks for sharing

Best Answer

No.<br />
Who would be punishing you?<br />
And by the way....Genetics has little to nothing to do with it......80% of people with a "genetic disposition" never suffer from it.

Best Answer

not sure but it is sometimes, ask the patient just flashback memory and remember if done something to some human beyond repair if so find out what he/she can do best for him/her,if thats not the case continue and patient will fight it back,some times its just a faith tester.this is about spiritual side as far medical science its genetic plus mutation of cells or ailment gone worsen<br />
Good luck

Best Answer

I do not believe so,but there is a certain justice to it when viewing ourselves through the eyes of the other creatures sharing this planet.We act like a cancer as far as any other species is concerned.

Best Answer

No, my sweet Harold never done nothing to anyone. Was the most happy-go-lucky chap. He passed just before the new year, and I miss him. He was a saint of a man. :)

Best Answer

Nah...it is found in every human being,sometimes it develops and sometimes it remains dormant...

Best Answer

nope. it's the conssequence of smoking, tanning, bad diet, chemicals and pollution in the air, and sometimes, it's genetics.

Best Answer

no, I dont think so.. :)

Best Answer

NO!!! But it could be a result of something we have done. There are all kinds of cancer, and many causes. Some of which we inflict on ourselves. That doesn't make it a punishment, simply cause and effect.

Best Answer

If you smoke, yes.

Best Answer

it is caused by what your ancestors did...IOW, it is mostly genetic.

Best Answer