Explain why or why not. :) Thank you. ;)
KeepYourEyesPeeled KeepYourEyesPeeled 18-21, M 5 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Capricorns are older than their years, developmentally. In particular, mentally. They also grow 'better looking' as they get older. They tend to be wiser, although they can struggle with classic 'educational impositions' during the formative years.... They do tend to be more composed and reserved, which most others take a kind of offence at.(?) They have realistic ambitions which they seldom have trouble achieving. They are charismatic, charming, and observant. <br />
Capricorns do apparently develop bone/skeletal complications quite early in life (sadly) So, if you are one..Don't be depressed if your knees burn and click when you squat!<br />
Capricorns possess an amazing directional perception, and can quite easily orientate themselves during the day, or night.<br />
Capricorns are naturally 'right' with nature, they will gravitate toward buildings and architecture which embodies natural colour, light and structure. They also tend to have a good musical ear, are good listeners, with a wacky sense of humour and can mix well with others, but above all have a keen knowledge of their own spirituality, mortality and fate.<br />
They are possibly the most loyal companions you could find, and would be willing to die for you.<br />
So...ba<x>sed on -that- ^<br />
Make up your own mind.

Best Answer

Well that is the sign of the goat! So maybe.

Best Answer

If you are a Capricorn I'd say a yes. P's I do not want to get in tour bad books

Best Answer

No, you should apply for another one with fewer serial killers

Best Answer

Duh. It's the best out of the lot...You are automatically a cooler, level headed, kind, focused, reserved and caring person. I love being one...

Best Answer

Born January 1st. How about you? Just for your information, 3,213 stars and celebrities were born on that same day. :) I'm proud to be one too.

Best Answer
Best Answer

We rock the world! :)

Best Answer

Lmao..cool! January 4th. I knew many celebrities were Capricorn but I didn't know the number was so high. Haha

Best Answer

Agreed. Haha

Best Answer