advance happy birthday....

Best Answer

I had a similar experience to yours. My family just wasn't into that kind of thing, and I got used to it. Now that I'm older, I pretty much ignore my birthday, though I like to do something for my son on that day. <br />
I wouldn't take it as a personal slight or as an indication that something is wrong with you. Even people who have been married for years tend to forget one another's birthdays. For some people, it really is just another day...a day to change an age. <br />
If you want it to be more, then make it more. Invite your friends out. Nothing wrong with making a celebration for that day, and no one would think badly of you for it.

Best Answer

No. I don't celebrate pagan holidays or birthdays as part of my religions anyways.

Best Answer

For me, birthdays are really important because it's a day I can say that I live in this world within ____ years already.. Thanks God....!<br />
but celebrating it with cakes and other foods is not an important thing... the important is you are happy for having another birthday.... Just be happy to have that chance..........

Best Answer

Your Birthday is VERY important, to all of us, around the world, even if we can't be there to help celebrate it with you !!!!!! If it wasn't important, there wouldn't be a BILLION dollar greeting card industry built just for this one thing.

Best Answer

You sound like my 91 year old aunt. She forgets it herself and then is amazed her daughter shows up with some cake.<br />
If you get married the family will remember but until that time enjoy not having to deal with it too much.<br />
You are a unique person because most people have their parents remember the birthday but it sounds like you told them you didn't want that. You can always tell them that it is okay if they want to do that to make things better in that area.

Best Answer

take it easy. we celebrate good fridays too

Best Answer