tjschira tjschira 22-25 12 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Intimacy

Catholic religious men and women takes the vow of chastity . A sacred vow not to marry.<br />
Similarly, if you are married, you cannot and should not get involve with others.

Best Answer

Waiting to experience an intimate moment that you will only experience once in your lifetime with someone you know, ideally, loves you because he pledged to be with you until death parts you is something that I respect.

Best Answer

Chastity is a virtue that has traditionally been highly esteemed by Christians as an ex<x>pression of self control and self denial. When one reserves one's gift of sex for marriage it is truly a gift of the whole self. In our day we seem to have lost the sense of sin in relation to the proper use of sex which is for the marriage bond and the creation and maintenance of families. All other relationships should be celibate. When chastity is repudiated we see the proliferation of the *********** industry, of paedophilia, of rape in so many ugly forms, of the diseases promoted by sodomy and of the sexualisation of children.<br />
In the history of Christendom there are many, many examples of people who witnessed heroically to the virtue of chastity. St Maria Goretti, St Thomas Aquinas and St Philomena are three who come instantly to mind.

Best Answer

May I add some more saints? St. Agnes, St Therese the Little Flower of Jesus and St. Teresa of Avila, these are my favorite saints and many more.

Best Answer

never fcuked Chasity but the rumours are she is a wild and kinky lady

Best Answer

It is rare maybe to find chastity but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Best Answer

I agree totally. Cheating is doing something behind their back - if you're up front and open AND most importantly if both parties agree, you're not cheating, and it's even better if you do it together.

Best Answer

yes. chastity in my opinion is highly overrated. Sex feels great and is great for you. As long as you are safe, why not have sex when you want to?

Best Answer

the point is when will you have some more fun.

Best Answer

Some people hold a lot of meaning in the closeness of sexual intimacy. <br />
I personally don't, but I definitely understand why others place a lot of importance on chastity.

Best Answer

I'm not going to be much help

Best Answer