Waiting to experience an intimate moment that you will only experience once in your lifetime with someone you know, ideally, loves you because he pledged to be with you until death parts you is something that I respect.

Best Answer

Chastity is a virtue that has traditionally been highly esteemed by Christians as an ex<x>pression of self control and self denial. When one reserves one's gift of sex for marriage it is truly a gift of the whole self. In our day we seem to have lost the sense of sin in relation to the proper use of sex which is for the marriage bond and the creation and maintenance of families. All other relationships should be celibate. When chastity is repudiated we see the proliferation of the *********** industry, of paedophilia, of rape in so many ugly forms, of the diseases promoted by sodomy and of the sexualisation of children.<br />
In the history of Christendom there are many, many examples of people who witnessed heroically to the virtue of chastity. St Maria Goretti, St Thomas Aquinas and St Philomena are three who come instantly to mind.

Best Answer

never fcuked Chasity but the rumours are she is a wild and kinky lady

Best Answer

I agree totally. Cheating is doing something behind their back - if you're up front and open AND most importantly if both parties agree, you're not cheating, and it's even better if you do it together.

Best Answer

yes. chastity in my opinion is highly overrated. Sex feels great and is great for you. As long as you are safe, why not have sex when you want to?

Best Answer

the point is when will you have some more fun.

Best Answer

Some people hold a lot of meaning in the closeness of sexual intimacy. <br />
I personally don't, but I definitely understand why others place a lot of importance on chastity.

Best Answer

I'm not going to be much help

Best Answer

It is more than physical denial. Firs t off it can prevent ************ which will make you very eager for sex with your partner. Just wearing it makes you horny because something is touching you at all times. Then there is the mental aspect of not being in control of your own penis. This appeals to men who like to be sexually submissive.

I know that I got addicted to the constant feeling of sexual arousal. It is an energy that coursed through my body all the time and when it was released, I felt let down and deflated. Hard to explain the feeling. It also turns the simplest things into a turn on. The sight of cleavage or massaging her feet are more stimulating than normal.

Then there is the sex. Chastity play is not about less sex. It is about normal or more sex but ograsms for her only. The feeling to be teased and edged for an hour a few nights a week is much better than a 10 second ******. The anticipation of your ****** is exciting. The attention that your wife gets from you and having sex focus only on her ****** tends to make them want it that way all the time.

Chastity is not for everyone. I thought it was the stupidest fetish I ever heard of until I tried it and got hooked on it. I have never gone longer than a few days without an ****** and that is even while in combat or recovering from an operation. To be denied for three months was exquisite agony. The mere touch from my wife sent shivers through my body. To be brought to the brink of ****** over and over again was delightful. My ultimate ****** was the most intense in my life.

I no longer think chastity is stupid.

Best Answer