I know someone who has been divorced for 17 years. She hasn't dated, won't even go out for a drink or dinner with someone. When I asked her why she refuses to even go out to dinner with a man (several have asked her for dates), as she complains about being lonely, her answer was "I haven't felt that chemistry with anyone that's asked me. I have to feel the chemistry is there before I'll go on a date." I don't understand how you know whether there is chemistry or not without getting to know the other person on some level. She says there should be a spark, just from seeing them. I think she's looking for love-at-first-sight. What are your thoughts?
rollingwithhusky rollingwithhusky 46-50, F 4 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Romance & True Love

maybe she is but its certainly her prerogative especially if she gets asked out a lot

Best Answer

I have had the experience meeting someone on line while advertising for a guest house. On contact I likewho he is and since then we have developed a friendship on line. He is very attractive to me already with what I know about him. He is so kind and intelligent and above all he does not insult me by getting familier where he has no business being familier. This is attractive and I would say I already feel a chemistry for him as it is. I cannot stand a man who insults a woman with liberties of passion when not invited.

Best Answer

i find chemistry is there not only through what you " feel " but a lot through smell too

Best Answer