Chocolategirl18 Chocolategirl18 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Youth

way worse. *** whippings need to be brought back.

Best Answer

Worse.

As it turns out, TV doesn't raise your children well. It may sound strange to modern parents, but educating your children will actually result in educated children. For completely odd reasons there is no instinct kicking in when it comes to learning behavior of a complex society. Sadly being a parent is a job that needs to be taken seriously...

Best Answer

when i was young, there was the cane, the slipper, the police and parents could hit children.children's rights did not exist. and the children of today have been raised with out that violence, and are still the same as the worst children i can remember. schools teach conflict in sports and teach war in history. there is no hope for are children until society, stops glorifying violence.

Best Answer

police? you mean, police, teachers, principals, any adult authority and then you don't dare go tell your parents, because whatever reason it was point is you deserved it and will get more licks by your parents

Best Answer

thats about right, the only good side was. i kicked the **** out of a teacher for hitting my little brother,and no one did a thing about it, my parents attitude was he must have deserved it, the police wouldn't press charges and i got to stay in the class every day with the teacher.

Best Answer

Worse.

I see and hear kids doing and saying things I wouldn't have dared when I was the same age. Because my parents would have beat my a.s.s. half off, and rightly so. But now that the government has effectively made mom and dad impotent when it comes to addressing behavioral issues, the kids have become little monsters.

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

well when they go to school with guns, i used to get in trouble for gum...

Best Answer

Worse

Best Answer

Worse...by far

Best Answer

Kids are just less shy and more open about displaying it in public.

Best Answer

its about the same

Best Answer