Yes... I doubt Christ if he was real wanted people to focus on worshipping Him rather than actually following what he taught. People tend to focus on the messenger rather than the message.

Best Answer

Yes, the idea of a man advocating that the world worship him does seem to fly in the face of his humility doesn't it.

Best Answer

If I’m not mistaken, I’ve heard Christ was considered synonymous with humility. And the best definition of humility I’ve ever heard is “being humble is not thinking less of one self, it’s thinking about one’s self less,” and if that is the case it’s a rare occasion in deed when I catch a Christian thinking about anything but themselves. Why else would they build a mega church worth millions so some guy with a perfect hair cut could stand up there and spew how wonderful it is that God has chosen only him to carry the word. <br />
I don’t know much about Christianity or what an Anti-Christ is. But what I do know is, there is a God and I’m not it, nor do I claim to know as much as Christ who many people considers the same as God. <br />
I think I know what you’re trying to ask, but others who replied are right, it doesn’t make much sense.

Best Answer

My question is simple - why does almost every tenant of Christianity violate Jesus's teaching. Jesus as a sacrifice for our sins violates the commandment - thou shalt not kill and Jesus' teaching of non-violence. It begs the question does good come from evil. The idea of hell by a loving God is an oxymoron and violates Jesus admonition to love our enemies. Jesus said he was the son of man and that none were greater than his god of love. Christianity teaches that Jesus is God in direct contradiction of Jesus statement that he was the son of man. I could go on but perhaps you now understand the question.

Best Answer

Yes I do understand it a little better and I thank you for some more wording on the subject. It's just I'm not very up on the Bible. But one thing that has always puzzled me is the contradiction you wrote about. I don't make much debate weather Jesus was God, man or whatever. I just know believing there is a God with no other clarification of anything has worked for me real well so far so I guess if it works don't try and fix it.

Best Answer

yes it is,because Joshua Ben -joseph was a mizrahimic jew,and yet supposedly the jews and muslims will go to hell for not believing that old josh is the messiah.Did josh get the copy of the masterlease from god,i want to see the hardcopy.My god's better than your god, my god's better than yours,my god's better cause he gets Karma Ration,my god's better than yours.All religions descend from paganism,including christianity,besides that,manypeople of different religions have SUPPOSEDLY been killed for old josh.When the day of reckoning comes,josh is going to be pissed off at all the religious ***** that pimped out his beliefs.

Best Answer

Nope, There are people who say they are Christian who are Anti-Christ but as a whole no..<br />
Any Religion that doesn't accept Jesus Christ as The Son of GOD is the real Anti-Christ

Best Answer

You are absolutely right. Jesus was the son of god, and so are you. And, so is everyone else that responded to this question. Any religion that does not accept this is anti-Christ.

Best Answer

As a pla<x>yer I believe Fernando Torres is money for old rope

Best Answer

I'm confused - Fernando Torres - old rope

Best Answer

I love it when a plan comes together

Best Answer