YungTaku YungTaku 18-21, M 19 Answers Sep 1, 2012 in Hobbies

Probably a little of both

Best Answer

He's a movie star, not a stage actor, and it shows pretty badly. In front of six cameras with a good director, half a dozen takes, and some good editing I'm sure he could have pulled it off. Live theater is just completely different and much harder to pull off in some ways.

Best Answer

He's good at playing certain parts. I wouldn't say he's the most dynamic or versatile actor though. <br />
As for his craziness. I read an interview he did 2 years ago and he wasn't senile in that, although, a lot can change in 2 years. I'm quite sure it's just eccentricity though. Most actors are prone to it.

Best Answer

Perfect example of a great actor, terrible improviser. I'm pretty sure he was just grasping for lowest common denominator stuff. Just to get laughs. He probably figured he could riff for a while but choked. Or he could really believe what he was saying and so could the delegates who laughed in seriousness, not jest.

Best Answer

Poor Clint, can't believe they let him go out and talk to a chair, the old guy is obviously senile. He was a good actor back in his day.

Best Answer

Eastwood is just really that good.

Best Answer

yes as Blondie

Best Answer

He's a ghost from an ignorant past young people today are lucky they never knew the garbage back then. The good thing is that there are less and less of him around.

Best Answer

It's his voice; and I fear the unknown about when tall, white guys go wild.

Best Answer

I think the whole thing of people talking about it is stupid, do you thing our dumb *** president would have showed up to set in the chair? maybe he should have just used a blow up doll and placed it in the chair, and then people would have been talking about that instead of a empty chair! Crazy he's not, but making a good point about our looser of a president with pretending he was setting in a chair YES!

Best Answer

Who said Obama was my president, I aint vote for dat nigga

Best Answer

if you is a american he are you and mine president and he and he ain't no nigga not being a word I like to use, but you seem to want to. He really is what they call malato being he is half white and half african.

Best Answer

I dont even consider him human, ever since the begining of his presidency theres been a total rise of ignorance

Best Answer

yep that is sure, but many people are ignorant for missing that. your a smart man and i respect you for not being blind! hand shake and a bump!

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

I just wish we had an actual person running for president instead of these puppets and robots

Best Answer

that is for sure, but at least Romney is a business man and not another freaking lawyer. We the people need a smart business man who has been successful and make this country rise. Lawyers, they need to get out of serving in politics!

Best Answer

I hate Romney too, he would eff up foreign relations and probably be the one to start that war with the Nation of Islam, but Obama will most likely do that

Best Answer

I don't beleive he would do that he knows we can not afford another war. But I could be wrong? I wish people would vote in a no name and say here's your chance! like vote for none of the above in richard pryers movie

Best Answer

Not the best idea to call somebody a name you can't even spell correctly.

Best Answer

who really gives a **** about spelling I don't what the hell makes the differnce if you know what I was talking about. it's idiots like you that think they are so perfect! LMAO

Best Answer

yea watch in the line of fire that movie is awesome.

Best Answer

He is a great actor. Given his speech at the convention, he is a political idiot, imho

Best Answer

Crazy old white man--if he was lucid he'd have realized how he was letting himself in for such ridicule. Or he's just too rich to care.

Best Answer

he was good hes old now so hes probably goin crazy

Best Answer

Clint is not a great actor. He has a very limited range and plays the same couple of characters over and over. Kind of like Tom Cruise or John Wayne before him. I don't think Daniel Day Lewis or Anthony Hopkins have much to worry about for acting competition. He is a top notch director though. He has a handful of duds as a director, a bunch of decent works, and a few spectacular movies.

Best Answer