hoenstly, i believe it is a scam to keep people in certain level and progress father in life. i have seen many people go far in life with a college degree.
sfdrboy sfdrboy 22-25, M 3 Answers Jan 26 in Community

Not these days. I appreciate the opportunity to learn and expand my horizons, but the massive debt just isn't worth it. A local library card can help you do almost as much for a lot less money. Unless you're going into medicine, engineering, or academia, I don't really see the use

Best Answer

It is for me. I have enough scholarship money to get out with less than $20k debt (which is all in federal loans at a low interest rate of about 3-5% if I remember correctly). I know some of my classmates like to screw around in college and I wonder why they even bother to try, but I might get out in 4 year or maybe 3 and then will head straight to grad school (probably on full ride if I keep this up). In that situation, my income goes way up for little cost and in the money game, I win. :P

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

i don't think so. it just to keep people from actaully going somewhere in life

Best Answer

Depends where you want to go. Where do you want to go?

Best Answer