Compaq USED to be good, about 12 years ago, before HP bought them. But apart from Sony Vios, you pay for what you get. Sony is ok, but let down by Sony's own software. If you have the space, a desktop for the same money will be far better than ANY laptop at the same price.

Best Answer

Both my kids have an asus and it was customized for their specific needs. I sold computers for many years a long time ago and Compaq used to have good desktops. I don't know about their laptops. The most important thing to look at is what kind of processor it has. Also, look at the options. For example if you are planning on using it for graphics make sure it had a good graphics card. Last, see if the graphics card, sound card etc are all part of the mother board or can they be pulled out. My husband repairs computer and if for example the sound card goes bad if it is not attached to the mother board it is no big deal to swap out the sound card. If is part of the mother board than the whole mother board would need to be replaced costing the price of the computer. If you tell me the processor and above questions I can give you a better answer. Good luck!

Best Answer

i would only recommend HP, Acer or Dell...

Best Answer

For under 200 compaq offers 17 monitor and its survived aliens feds and brothels. Get the compaq

Best Answer

Mine is good for years.

Best Answer

No. Cover your eyes when you look at it. Then run away.

Best Answer

HP or Dell are the best ones i think

Best Answer

I don't know but I got an HP for cheaper and it's pretty good.

Best Answer