nooOOoooOOHHHhhh aaahhh...<br />
it is awful.

Best Answer

You know that feeling when you tip too far back on a wooden chair?...that's how I live....

Best Answer

Confusion can be a good sign. Say, someone held a very strong but ill reasoned opinion, and you<br />
challenged that idea (in a non-confrontational manner, of course) with some solids facts and logic.<br />
If it causes him to be confused, then he was were paying attention and learning from you. His<br />
strong opinion no longer makes as much sense to him, and a new idea might be forming.

Best Answer

pretty blonde women seem to like it

Best Answer

Only when trying to get elected.

Best Answer

Worked for both Georges.....

Best Answer

And will continue forever........

Best Answer

I don't like being confused but sometimes I find it useful to confuse other people.

Best Answer

sometimes leads to chaos!

Best Answer

Weren't you MyNameIsHurl the other day? You are the one that likes to make Mother Theresa cry?

Best Answer

No....I've been Hurldog for about 3 years.

Best Answer

Sorry I am very confused

Best Answer

It's a long story....I'll probably get banned again....

Best Answer

I think it can be humbling, which can be good. And it can make you really look at something in a thorough way...I think that discoveries are often made as a result of confusion and the need to figure something out.

Best Answer

=o you are NOT my penguin. *grins*

Best Answer