The men I work with will randomly ask if I am pregnant. I'm not showing nor have I gained any weight. I was sick with a flu a few times, but I'm not pregnant and I don't look it. Sometimes the question will be followed by them touching or grabbing my stomach. I think them asking me is just an excuse to grab me, since it is sometimes socially acceptable to touch a pregnant woman's stomach. I've told my boss about my coworkers groping/grabbing and touching me in other was several times. I have yet to see a change in my coworkers behavior. I've told them to stop and even got extremely angry about it. They either stop, or sometimes just laugh.
hekatemoon hekatemoon 22-25, F 3 Answers Dec 4, 2010

The only appropriate time to ask a woman if she is pregnant is if you see the baby coming out. Not an acceptable thing to ask about. Sexual harrassment is more ba<x>sed on how the person being harrassed feels about it. If you have told them to stop, they should. Start a log and write down dates and times and who and where. Write a letter to your boss demanding that it stop. If it persists then you have grounds for a civil suit and won't ever have to work again.

Best Answer

I'm really at my wits end with their behavior. I'm thinking of yelling at them a bit big time about this. This way, they will be forced to take my situation seriously. <br />They have other people who are being harassed as well, and all of them are sick of the way they are being treated.

Best Answer

Talk to some lawyer, I am sure he would be happy to sue their ***, especially if you can get other people to join the law suit.

Best Answer

If I were you, Id get some kinda proof and take it to a lawyer, get a small voice recorder or something, I know my IPOD nano has a mic I can talk into. Put it on and hide it and see if you catch anything they say around u. My aunt is a lawyer, they can also make them turn over servalance video if you think anything they did was caught on tape. Id be all over that if I were you, I hate people who push their authority too much

Best Answer

we have surveillance that would catch this. Can I really record them without telling them?<br />Also they talk in Spanish, so I don't understand what they are saying. I'm considering recording them and having someone translate to me what is being said.

Best Answer