gilligin gilligin 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 17, 2012

No, but the way people get brought up does get inherited, though not genetically.

Best Answer

I don't think that it is inherited so to speak. Children act as they are taught to act. If a child lives in that type of environment it is very likely that it will leave it's mark so to speak.

Best Answer

care to elaborate some more on this? =) this is good i like were ur going

Best Answer

Crime runs in families because of family dysfunction. Families tend to regenerate their same ol' crap each generation. People from dysfunctional families feel passionate about right and wrong, but they fall into the same traps that their parents fell into. Why? Because they didn't deal with their crap. They just dumped it on their next generation.

Here's a quick story to illustrate. I remember a 14 year old young man who was complaining about his family. They stole his XBox and he was being essentially starved. He made due with stolen peanut butter. This woman was defending his parents saying, "No parent is perfect." This same women cannot comprehend why someone would write a computer virus because it was malicious. Maliciousness is not human. I agree that maliciousness is not apart of our design, but what she really did was deny evil. She did it so she could cope with her evil family. Doing that, she preserved evil for the next generation.

Crime does run in families, but it's not really genetic, though I'm sure genes have a lot to do with it.

Best Answer

It is not biologically inherited and lots of times, its monkey see, monkey do. If they know a family member did a crime, they can say: what the heck, they did it, so if I do it, then they have nothing to say.

Best Answer

After a few generations of idiots that steal forthe thrill I believe the kiddo's have no other models.And I think it's proven in our DNA

Best Answer

its an out and out psyhchological problem.........

some bad events in life

rejection

neglect in childhood are some reasons.........

Best Answer