Post
fs9834 fs9834 18-21, F 21 Answers Sep 30, 2010

Your Response

Cancel

I don't know but am willing to help you find out

Best Answer

It must not be or there would be a lot more blind people.

Best Answer

nope it is not .LOL .it is very healthy .. consider it eye drops .. if u dont like it .. maybe u can try swallowing ? eh?

Best Answer

Mine was just a little red from wiping it off, but then again it could have been makeup from wiping it off. He only got it in my eye because he want to *** in my open mouth, instead of letting me swallow like normal.

Best Answer

Holy ***** this just happen to me and that's how I find this page.<br />
Well after reading all of the helful comments I am not worry anymore.<br />
<br />
Thanks! <br />
😱

Best Answer

Same very scared lol

Best Answer

Firstly, if you did have an allergic reaction, whether it's allergy to pollen or what ever else, as in chemicals as suggested, the reaction is the exact same. Anti allergy tabs have antihistamine which will reduce swelling and itching. By definition, antihistamine tabs are used to suppress immune response to a protein intolerance. At seamen is primarily protein it is the likely cause of any allergic reactions. And if it is DNA as suggested, that too is protein. <br />
In this case, because it was a sudden inflammation, it was probably an immune reaction to the seamen. Just like if u got my thing else in your eye, the reaction is the same.<br />
<br />
I would recommend rinsing the eye out thoroughly with water and then use a tear supliment. If irritation persists, consult your optometric physician as there is probably a mild infection which can be cleared up quickly by the use of topical antibiotics.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps

Best Answer

it just happened to me.. chill people my eye is perfectly fine, it was very red at first bc I was touching it and rubbing it a lot just leave it be.

Best Answer

Who gives a **** I love emptying my load in a ******* face. Simple!

Best Answer

I won't do any thing at first the it starts to dry and your eye starts to sting I recommend washing your eye out with water and put some eye drops in it will help your will be red for about 3 hours

Best Answer

Yes! Especially if you are allergic and if there is allergens in the guys dna and if a bit of *** gets in your eye his allergenic dna will chemically react with you the allergic receptor and cause alot of itchyness and redness and discomfort. Wash throughly with water. Allergy pills will not help because they only work for pollen induced allergens when this was chemically induced. It will have to run its course. If you are allergic and find out if the guy is also allergic because both of you can be carriers of allergic dna in your blood and fluids including ***. <br />
So be sure to keep your eyes closed tightly when the guy pour gallons of thick *** all over your face and<br />
hair. Covering your face and hair with gallons of thick ***.

Best Answer

Start wearing an eyepatch and get used to only seeing out of one eye. :)

Best Answer

Wow. Thanks lol

Best Answer

Bad? As long as your gentleman partner (or partners) is clean, you shouldn't really have anything to worry about beyond a slight burning sensation. It's not something I'd go out and stick my head in a vat of with my eyes wired open...but...to each their own.

Best Answer

Hahahaha omg. Okay, this question wasn't for me, just to clarify. My best friend called me and told me I had to come to her house right away, and when she answered the door one of her eyes was swollen shut and red. Lol! She explained what happened, and was freaking out and thought she was going to go blind. Google wasn't helping us, hence, the question :)

Best Answer

Honey- The girl is allergic and had a strong chemical reaction to the guys dna he was also allergic and thats what happens but it will clear up. And she wont fo blind.

Best Answer

Thanks. This was a year ago, and she's not blind lol. Thanks for your answers but I'm gonna delete this question because of the bad publicity LOL

Best Answer

Its mostly water so shouldn't do any damage to your eye

Best Answer

not that i have ever heard and i think if it was a lot of pornstars would be blind......however i understand it is fairly high in salt content so it would probably sting like hell LOL

Best Answer

i never worried about that because it was never that close to my eye lol

Best Answer

Yes, it is awful to have *** in your eye. It makes your eye bloodshot and there is a painful soreness for about an hour or so. Around the eye socket feels as though you have been punched and your eye has bruised.

Best Answer

Don't do anything about it.<br />
<br />
However, if it's irritating (Probably is) you should attempt to 'cry' it out. Your tears have a salty solution that clean the eye every time you bl<x>ink. So bl<x>ink a lot (cry if possible), and you should be god to go for another round in no-time

Best Answer

To me personally, it made my eyes burn and sting for about a few hours .. I couldn't open my eyes. The only thing I could do was apply eye drops and try taking a nap. When me and my partner had sex, he came all over my face and it accidentally went into my eyes. I recommend not *********** in someone's eyes.

Best Answer

I just came in my girlfriends eye and she said its fine but to shoot it up her a** next time. She also said that her head being used for batting practice with my c**k hurt more. So c*m in the eye........ nothing to cry about.

Best Answer

Related Questions