I've always been someone who dated people my age. I might have dated a coupel girls in my 20's who were a couple years difference. But I got screwed over early 30's. Thought i would be married be building a family etc. I actually have very good morals etc. The consensus usually with this stuff is you are a predator etc. But I am actually the farthest thing from that. The girls I keep meeting now just happen to be a lot younger than me who are single and looking for a relationship. The statistics are just working out that way. I have never been married, no kids. I'm basically starting over. Am I mature yes and do i have trouble relating with these girls? Absolutely but i would never do anything wrong. I broke up with the last one because i felt bad and don't want to be that old guy who she's taking care of when i'm older and i think that could lead to bad things and not make for a happy relationship. I think there is a natural progression to life, but I kind of got messed up here.
celtic34 celtic34 36-40, M 14 Answers Feb 25, 2012

My brother (10 years older than me) married a woman a year younger than me. They are happy.

Best Answer

I'm 24 and my boyfriend is 33 the age thing didn't really matter I fell in love with him.

Best Answer

perhaps, if you can't find someone your own age with the kind of looks and personality you enjoy

Best Answer

Yes, don't worry about it!

Best Answer

It's fine. Don't be creepy or predatory about it and keep 'em above 18.

Best Answer

that's the thing they are coming after me. I want nothing to do with it and that just makes them try harder. women...

Best Answer

its just harder to relate to people if their is an age gap.... but its your perogative

Best Answer

well under the age no if over the age yes and they and nice and kind

Best Answer

yes they are of age. i'm not a ******** or anything. but im dating women much younger. the last two have been like 20. It's kind of weird to me but these are the people i'm meeting. It'sa big difference in age. They are nice people and totally cool. Like I said I broke up with the last one because she was so nice and I didn't want to ruin her life.

Best Answer

5 years difference is supposed to be really good for some reason. I have dated guys much older, like 10+ years older, it is sort of weird.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with dating someone younger .... ENJOY !!

Best Answer

Yes, but I'm biased because I don't date men younger than me... anymore.

Best Answer