Yes, definitely. No doubt. Even if you don't like the first episode, or two, keep watching it. You'll become addicted! In a good way, lol! XD

Best Answer

Only if you like clever, varied, occasionally scaring, and always fun television.

Best Answer

If you think substance is in the special effects, then no, don't bother. People like me who grew up with doctor who have a willing suspension of disbelief and find it much deeper than something like star wars. I guess it's the difference between the blatant (star wars) and the metaphor/inferred.

Best Answer

i tried watching it, my efforts valiant efforts ended within 20 minutes

Best Answer

It's not for everyone, but I enjoy it--we have close to 200 DR WHO DVDs covering 40 or more years of the show.

Best Answer

oh wow.... sooo.. there is no catching up is there.

Best Answer

Watch the new ones on TV now--they're much more technically proficient than the old ones. Originally it was supposed to be a children's show, but it attracted an adult audience too. But the original run of the series from the early 1960s to the mid or late 1980s was EXTREMELY low budget, and you really have to be in the mood to enjoy those.

Best Answer

It is a decades long running program with many different actors.....if you like british sci-fi then go nuts

Best Answer

Yesssh it is!!! You got a lot of catching up to do. ^.^

Best Answer