I literally drink a WHOLE 2 liter of soda a day- is this bad and what are possible side effects?
DepressedGirl06 DepressedGirl06 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 24, 2012

take a look at the ingredients on the side of the bottle, then look them up.<br />
i'd be worried about sugar and sodium.

Best Answer

The only bad part I know is so much sugar. A guy where I work will drink up to 5 2 litre bottles in an 8 hour shift. When we ask him about it, he says it's ok because it's diet pop. We just shake our heads and figure it will either burn his stomach out or the aspartame will kill him.

Best Answer

Your getting a huge dose of HFCS... blech... this sugar goes straight to visceral fat, which is the fat surrounding your organs... it's what makes most middle aged people have thick cores and skinny arms and legs... this fat also secretes a hormone that causes more issues...<br />
BTW... some studies have shown a link between sugar and depression<br />
http://www.three-peaks.net/annette/Processed-Sugar.htm

Best Answer

Soda contains a chemical that leeches the calcium from your bones, so yes it affects your bones and teeth.

Best Answer

Yes. Caffeine and sugar...weight gain is the obvious, but it can trigger migraines, and....I'll let someone else take over from here. <br />
But then again, I am preaching to the choir (though I don't believe I come close to drinking two liters).

Best Answer

1/4 teenagers in America are diabetic, or pre-diabetic. It is very bad.

Best Answer

It is bad. Although I have done it myself a few times. Try drinking more water.

Best Answer

WAY TOO much sodium..... Bad for you at any age.

Best Answer