For anyone having this problem, if you get the Bing app it works using that. Must be a safari problem. Thanks to freakdash for figuring this out for me :)
Smileandbehappy Smileandbehappy 16-17, F 3 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Hobbies

EP has always been quirky on my IPAD. Verrrrry slow. However, I have had problems with my Iphone since I upgraded to the new software. It's depleting my battery in just a few hours when it's just sitting. So, off to the Apple Store and "supposedly" had it resolved. For all I know, the update could also be affecting the battery on my IPAD. Haven't noticed yet. I hate the new software update. I could have lived with it, if it wasn't for this battery fiasco.

Best Answer

See its opposite for me. It's super slow on my iPod but super fast on my iPad. I hate apple updates, don't know why I do them. Hope it all works out for you!

Best Answer

So do I. The killer, is walking out the store and not having all of my apps. I have to do the rest of the syncing at home.

Best Answer

Oh this one, now I see.

Best Answer

Yeah I wish it wasn't so glitchy!!! I hope EP fixes whatever needs to be fixed for the new update

Best Answer

Works great on my iPad, can't log on at all with my iPhone though?....

Best Answer

Actually I can't say yes or no..cuz I only use EP on my desktop

Best Answer