hell no. near had a freaking stroke many a time rushing to delete a .....bastard answer once i relized the asker was like 13 oO

Best Answer

Haha.. same.

Best Answer

Agreed 100% , They should have their own Q&A url address just for good measure , Teen for Teen & Adult for Adult .

Best Answer

i keep getting lazy bam.. i know i should, but sometimes the teenie boppers sneak in un noticed

Best Answer

I thought of the Q as it happened to me this morning...didn't want to crush their innocence ;)

Best Answer

a 13 year old might say yes....a parent maybe not

Best Answer

This whole site isn't.

Best Answer

One little note here : We need a poll to advise EP about user Adults ( Posing as Teens ) I have flaged many of them that I know for sure are adults from the way they talk and use of terms in their adult profile pages , Not to mention their whiteboards .

Best Answer

No. Many of the questions and answers are far too detailed and should not be the concern, knowledge or intrigue of a 13 year old. <br />
I would NEVER allow a child of 13 under my supervision on a site like this.

Best Answer

13 y/olds are much smarter, wiser and actually happier [without our intervention] than most of us think.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

My grandson is thirteen and I feel I should not restrict him if he has an interest in it however I will be ready to answer any questions he might have but he wasn't born yeterday and has heard it all, to underestimate his intellect seems a little patronizing.

Best Answer

matbe more appropriate for some 13 yr olds than for some adults.<br />
often the younger generations are more tuned in that the older ones.

Best Answer

No its not. Get off your parents computer and do your home work.. gees this all feels so wake me up when September Ends..

Best Answer

No, it is not the 50's anymore, but there is no place anywhere within the confines of EP that is appropriate for a 13 year old..<br />
And do not say most 13 year old are familiar with the things on here. I do not buy that for a second.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

most of them are but some of them aren't at all.

Best Answer