manonthesilvermountain manonthesilvermountain 22-25, M 13 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

I think EP adds to the horny pervert experience lol

Best Answer

changed your answer? lol

Best Answer

Where did my old answer go? I didn't delete it.

Best Answer

2 of my comments disappeared!

Best Answer

it's a mystery. Must have been horny :p

Best Answer

Do you think they were flagged? Probably lol.

Best Answer

It's kinda sad people can't take a joke. They weren't that bad of answers.

Best Answer

I dunno. Unless someone found it offensive. bazinga

Best Answer

Me talking about your spider man briefs by saying "oh don't tease me" was offensive? Give me a break!

Best Answer

TBH, the sight of that would offend everyone lol. I'll award you BA just for the sake of it

Best Answer

I'm one of those so called "people" that Literaturegirl talks that "never got any offline" which in fact I did and I came here to post some of the stories on here and she immediately tried to chase me off. I went out and lived out loud and had a good time because I owed it to myself. I don't regret one bit of it. And yeah I was sad until I got off alcohol and drugs and got happy for myself and if I can inspire somebody to get out of being miserable and get happy for themselves then I'll be even more happier for it. <br />
I found out that she got took by some guy she fell in love with on line that wasn't who she thought he was and I guess she's upset at herself for falling for the mess and now she feels "justified" in chasing people off EP that have stories like mine. If you ask me Literaturegirl is the sad one.<br />
S.W.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Self-Obsessed-With-Being-Happy/2701806" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

well thats interesting. I do not know so I won't get involved. Think it's for you two to decide.

Best Answer

Today I take care of my handicapped mother I don't have time to do really anything anymore and if that's the price I have to pay so be it, I'll pay it gladly. Thank you

Best Answer

Yes it is which is really ****** up.

Best Answer

It would seem we have been invaded by those from the North, also known as Pervilion. The only thing we can do is try to stave off the invasion, do not let them assimilate and cut them down mercilessly.

Best Answer

Damn it -.-..I guess we will have to send you aid :P

Best Answer

If it gets completely to that point, I go off EP.

Best Answer

Lol build a female ep and find out lol ull find out how bad it is before u even post a pic

Best Answer

really? That bad? I will have to lead the pervs on then show a pic of me in my spiderman briefs

Best Answer

Haha a just make sure u add me I would so love to see that lmfao

Best Answer

OK, I'll throw on my superman cape to really hot things up

Best Answer

U r crazy I hope ur not serious lol I mean it would be funny but would u really take it that far

Best Answer

LOL. I'm only joking! My superman cape is at the dry cleaners, so it would be my batman cape.

Best Answer

Haha ur goofy lol

Best Answer

yep. I'm an idiot :)

Best Answer

I didn't say all that think wut u will feel free but i m not that mean lol

Best Answer

no, I know. But I can be an idiot.

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

Almost any social media outlet goes that way eventually and I probably am one and receive my share of perverts. The difference is on EP you are in control and you can block, ignore, and PG yourself. If you don't want to see or hear it turn it off put on the parent blocks. You can have interesting conversation without sex but sometimes that makes it even more fun!!!

Best Answer

it seems all new members are magically members of all the freakiest groups within days?... so yes.. EP has gone to the fraking dogs

Best Answer

shame really. Thats what chat roulette is for

Best Answer

nothing good lasts....

Best Answer