I just saw my coworker put a square in her mouth and she says it tastes terrific. I'm just wondering if one could get an obstructed-bowel after ingesting it over time.
middlefinger middlefinger 46-50 17 Answers Jun 8, 2011

Only if it is used.

Best Answer

It isn't just paper. Modern paper products contain formaldehyde which makes them stick together when wet. Formaldehyde is a proven carcinogen.

Best Answer

lol for once i agree with you ;) there is hope!

Best Answer

ahhh why would u do that!!!!!

Best Answer

not if you eat a lot of fiber. Or maybe that could be your fiber? wiping from the inside out, eh ? :p

Best Answer

it bad for the cats digestion system

Best Answer

It probably doesn't dissolve as good as all that... but she's getting plenty of fiber... in any case, there really isn't much you can do about this, it's her choice...

Best Answer

ew that's so gross... I have a backlog of zingers for this one. it's too early in the morning, so I'll stick with ew pico

Best Answer

I am thinking you are drunk or on drugs and you ate some right..? Now you start to worry is it? Not to worry anyway because we have seen it all the time that people ate paper with words written on them so i am sure toilet paper is not harmful.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Not if you eat it with a knife and fork,

Best Answer

goggle pica syndrome

Best Answer

you know what!<br /><br />
It is sometimes eating USED toilet paper is better than openning your mouth and talking to some category of people! You better jail urself in the toilet than joining them! Actually it is much more honourable!<br /><br />
:(

Best Answer

ick.. yeah that's not good. Tell her to stop.

Best Answer