It depends what your safety comfort means to you. <br />
If you need advice, you will get a variety of angles on any subject. Some kind and some adversarial. If you need compassion.. you will get that with a dose sarcasm too sometimes, if you want anonymity - it's a good place for some ob<x>jective dialogue, if you want to confess and share your deepest secrets, you're safe as far as your 'real' life is concerned.<br />
It's a virtual town square. The nice part is you can block and flag bullies and offenders.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

Of course, as long as you don't care that the responses will range from genuine interest and caring, to pure heartless ridicule, sarcasm and dismissal.<br />
I think the definition of "safe" when it comes to sharing your truest feelings and thoughts comes only from telling someone who you know won't judge you. You aren't going to get that here from everyone. But you're "safe" in that no one can hurt you unless you allow it, and they can't gossip about you in your real life.

Best Answer

Depends. The internet is never too safe.

Best Answer

Yes... Absolutely....You have your privacy here... Need not worry about it... But make sure u don't post your pics....

Best Answer

To some extent. It's advisable to stay anonymous if you do, however.

Best Answer

It depends on what you're being honest and open about really. You can alienate yourself or face ridicule or even be flagged depending on the your nature and the subject of your honesty!

Best Answer

I think it is. Ive wrote stories on here and have said some things that I never wouldve told my mom. I have read her some stories, but not all of them. I would rather complete strangers reading my feelings than my own family. I love it here. Im accepted for me, and my crazy way of seeing life. :D So the answer is yes. It is a safe place to be open with your thoughts. Welcome! :)

Best Answer

Does your honesty depends on place?

Best Answer

Internet anonymity has its ups and downs. So YMMV.

Best Answer

depends on who's reading your stuff

Best Answer

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Most likely you don't know anyone here. Always makes it easier for me to be more open, because I don't know people. If they want to judge and be d!cks then oh well, there are people like that anywhere you go.

Best Answer

Yes...

Best Answer

I guess...I'm pretty honest and open on here

Best Answer