I'd say a large part of the scientific method is the anticipation of knowledge ba<x>sed on intellectual need, so no.

Best Answer

Knowledge is a rare and tragic disease, not recognized as such by the many trash collectors claiming to be professors. It is 100% fatal, with recent studies showing that 85% of the time, 4 1/2 out of 7 people died each time they were imbued with it. So little is actually known about knowledge that it becomes difficult to express anything other than contempt for the unknown.

Best Answer

Interesting question...if I understand you, you are asking if the act of learning is ever done without unexpected results.... The answer is "No." If the answer is expected, you have already learned and no knew knowledge is gained. If the answer is unexpected, then you clearly did not know, and you have a learning opportunity. Keep in mind that even though the answer is unexpected, you still may not learn.

Best Answer